What's new

Panna Crema Nostalgia - Source?

Some time ago (think years) I bought some Panna Crema Nostalgia from someone on the BST. I am starting to see the bottom of the can its in, and I want more. Panna Crema doesn't seem to have any, only reference I can find on their site is that they had some on 2014. So what gives? Does any vendor have this? Anyone have some they'd sell me?

I have a pot which I cherish, unfortunately. I bought a few soaps of the same series by putting an ad on a forum in Europe. They are about - if I hear of any more I'll let you know but they're long gone off the shelves. Nostalgia and San Francesco were the best.

Have Panna Crema said there would be no more?
Not sure if they've officially said it, but I believe that line has been gone for a few years. I have one tub of Namaste that I still have and love.
I think they're just down to the Nauvia line, and maybe a little backstock of the Pure2O formula.

I noticed that Shave Dash still had the tallow formula samples available. You might contact them and see if they are willing to sell In bulk.

Only had 4 of the nostalgia available.

Nostalgia was my first Panna Crema purchase and the scent is one of my top 5 scents all time. I was so sad to see this soap discontinued if for no other reason than the scent. Panna Crema does a great job with their scents. My all time favorite is Nuavia Blu but Nostalgia ranks right up there.

I contacted Panna Crema directly, and their response was that yes, in fact, this scent is permanently discontinued. I ordered the last of the samples that Shave Dash had, and I suppose I'll just have to live with that for the time being. Perhaps I can just reserve it for my birthday shaves or something.

I contacted Panna Crema directly, and their response was that yes, in fact, this scent is permanently discontinued. I ordered the last of the samples that Shave Dash had, and I suppose I'll just have to live with that for the time being. Perhaps I can just reserve it for my birthday shaves or something.
So, what does it (now unobtainable) smell like?

Havent tried this particular PC scent, but have tried 4 of the older PC soaps from the older line. Their Veitver is awesome (and coming up in rotation) and smells like a musty bookstore and is the best of the ones i have tried.

Nusvia Rosa is amazing as well but i refuse to shell out the bread for a crock of that goodness.

I noticed that Shave Dash still had the tallow formula samples available. You might contact them and see if they are willing to sell In bulk.

Only had 4 of the nostalgia available.
Thank you so much for finding this. It turns out that he had nearly 300 grams of it on the shelf, and a very nice guy to work with I'll add. So I've got, or will have, enough Nostalgia to last me quite some time. He said he has full tubs of Labdano, Lavandotto, Namaste & San Francesco, if anyone likes those I'd suggest you snap them up before they are gone forever.

Thank you so much for finding this. It turns out that he had nearly 300 grams of it on the shelf, and a very nice guy to work with I'll add. So I've got, or will have, enough Nostalgia to last me quite some time. He said he has full tubs of Labdano, Lavandotto, Namaste & San Francesco, if anyone likes those I'd suggest you snap them up before they are gone forever.

Your welcome. I noticed them when looking at how much the samples of the new versions from Panna-crema cost.

Top Bottom