What's new

Flor De Copan Cigars

Has anyone else discovered these low price, high quality stogies. I tried them first from a discount at JR cigars, then picked up a bundle from cigarbid.com. To me, they are the best cigar for the money. Very consistent flavor, even burn, firm ash (who doesn't like a nice firm ash:wink2:), and just a good all around cigar. I don't think I've ever paid more than $29.99 for a bundle of 20, I even picked up the bundle of Toros from c-bid for $18.00, and for me they out perform many of the so called high end smokes. Just wondering if anyone else had a go with them and feels the same.

I haven't but thanks!! The construction is usually the biggest problem I have with some of the more inexpensive cigars I have smoke, I hate poorly burning, sticks with overly thin wrappers that unravel when you look at 'em funny. Good to hear of another affordable cigar that is still made right.

Has anyone else discovered these low price, high quality stogies. I tried them first from a discount at JR cigars, then picked up a bundle from cigarbid.com. To me, they are the best cigar for the money. Very consistent flavor, even burn, firm ash (who doesn't like a nice firm ash:wink2:), and just a good all around cigar. I don't think I've ever paid more than $29.99 for a bundle of 20, I even picked up the bundle of Toros from c-bid for $18.00, and for me they out perform many of the so called high end smokes. Just wondering if anyone else had a go with them and feels the same.

I have been smoking the Smokin Joes house brand of Honduran coronas
for about 20 years. They are in Pennsylvania. New Yorkers drive across
the border to buy smokes there. Recently I noticed that they failed to
entirely obliterate all evidence of the Flor de Copan label.
They are great cigars. When I am down to about 20 cigars,
I look for them to go on sale and buy a few bundles. I currently smoke
about 5 cigars per year.

Once again, Great Cigars !!!

You're welcome.
Smokin Joes has a variety of house brands.
I want to emphasize that I am specifically talking about the Honduran coronas.

Thanks Doc!

You're welcome.

Now with pictures!

DSCN0868b.jpg

DSCN0869b.jpg

Top Bottom