What's new

VAper

Looking for some vaper suggestions. so far this type of tobacco seems to be my favorite. i have tried hearth and home viprati and really liked that. so i figured i should seek out more.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Escudo, Orlik Golden Slices, Marlin Flake, PS luxury bullseye flake, and SG St James flake are the more popular options.

Dunhill Elizabethan is my favorite VaPer. I still have a little stashed away. However, since there’s no guarantee of its future production, I transitioned to GL Pease Stratford and Telegraph Hill. Of the two, Telegraph Hill is a bit richer and deeper while Stratford has some great va taste it’s not as full.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm trying to think of what hasn't still been mentioned, but ones that are still available. Let's not forget Dan Tobacco Salty Dogs. Samuel Gawtih Cabbie's Mixture is supposed to be good.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I have never tried Escudo. Have been sitting on 10 tins for over a year now. I have a 6 year old tin of Dunhill Navy Rolls I have been smoking very slowly, waiting for that Escudo to age. :)

10 tins? Open one...it's good fresh.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I opened my first tin of Escudo when it was two years old. It was OK, but I was a bit disappointed that I wasn't transported to Nirvana. I certainly have a lifetime supply at this rate, sitting on another 10 tins or so. But then I have been a little slow to appreciate VaPers in general.

Escudo is a definite try. Also Haddo's Delight, Filmore, and what the others have stated are all great blends. Tobacco Reviews is a great place to search for tobaccos and it is searchable and you can sort the results.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Hal O The Wynd
Esoterica Dunbar,
3 Nuns,
Reiner Long Golden Flake,
PS Luxury Bullseye Flake,
wessex brigade sovereign

Starting out I would suggest you try two contrasting VaPer ends so you will know there's a spectrum of tastes involved. Escudo is peppery while Marlin Flake is like, well, stewed fruit. There's also Telegraph Hill, which is a very good one.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
It’s too bad I didn’t stock up on Elizabethan, it is slowly growing on me bowl by bowl.

Top Bottom