C.O. Bigelow vs Proraso Green

I tried the Proraso Green and the C.O. Bigelow (COB) shaving creams a first time two years ago when I gave DE shaving a go. I loved the scent but didn’t continue using either due to the menthol (which I fortunately no longer mind, to some extent). Along the way, I found out that Proraso made COB’s cream. It is often said COB is repackaged Proraso Green. Having re-discovered and liking Proraso, I bought a tube of the COB to see how they compare. Packaging — Proraso needs no introduction. To...
Various restorations
Have some time during the Easter holidays, so a few razors, cases and sets got an overhaul ranging from spring replacement to soldering. Almost Norfolk
Beer of the Day - BOTD - 2022
I’ll start this off. First beer of the year for me.
The Big Tobacco Pipe Information Thread
Your Tea Pot selections
Hi fellas, my wife is a collector of tea pots, not obsessive, but she has a moderate selection. From Japanese ceramic and iron pots, to red clay Chinese pots, to the more decorative than functional pots. Thought I'd share a few in hopes that you guys could share some pics of your everyday or collector pieces. Love to see them!
Favorite Books from your childhood.

Today's birthdays

Latest posts

Latest Review

• Fendrihan MK II Full Stainless Razor
    4.00 star(s)
    Great razor for a new or experienced wetshaver
    I bought this razor back in 2017 (now 2024) so the review should be all right. I had time to use the razor multiple times with a few blades...
    • Luc
Top Bottom