What's new

Good place to buy German steel razors

I’m looking for a place to get a nice Solingen razor for less than 180

I already have a dovo best quality but that’s pretty basic

I also have a gold dollar but I’m not sure if it’s even carbon steel

I would buy a Ralf Aust razor directly from the maker .There are also good deals on used Top German blades in the buy /sell trade on this Board and other shaving sites .

If you want new and shave ready, you can look at The Superior Shave.

I don’t know if Austs come shave ready, but they’re well regarded. Revisor is also making new razors too if you go to their web page.

I’m looking for a place to get a nice Solingen razor for less than 180

I already have a dovo best quality but that’s pretty basic

I also have a gold dollar but I’m not sure if it’s even carbon steel

Why do you think your GD isnt carbon steel?

isnt your dovo a nice solingen razor?

can you describe what else you are looking for in the razor? maybe people can point you in right direction.

Ralf Aust. Best production razor made today. You can order directly from Herr Aust. Easy process.
Manufactured in Solingen
Every one of mine has been very shave ready right out of the box.

I would buy a Ralf Aust razor directly from the maker .There are also good deals on used Top German blades in the buy /sell trade on this Board and other shaving sites .

I did a few google searches but I couldn't find his website or anything for direct contact. I would appreciate some directions if you happens to know how to directly contact him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think your GD isnt carbon steel?

isnt your dovo a nice solingen razor?

can you describe what else you are looking for in the razor? maybe people can point you in right direction.

I was told by a shop I goto that it’s not carbon steel but I thought I read somewhere that the grim dollar and gold dollar are both carbon steel.

And yes my dovo is a Solingen and I want to but more dovos so I want to find a good place to buy them

How is this one. And can anyone explain wat the SCHORKOPF option is. And why it gives the option for stainless steel when it claims to be carbon.

And why would I select a serrated edge

OXID eShop 4 | 5/8" razor with round crown | purchase online

Schorkopf is where he grinds facets onto the point for decoration. When he talks about serrations it refers to jimps on the tang.

Some size blanks he carries in stainless in addition to carbon steel. He offers that as an option. Some guys prefer stainless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom