What's new

got my wild west order

Had ordered 4 small soaps and named 3 scents that that sounded interesting if they were a company that provided samples. They did give a sample, but not any of the 3 I thought I might like. So of course that one, Cherokee, was the scent I liked. Please don't let the cinnamon leaf upset my skin. Hoping I like the rest better lathered.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Mmmmmmm......... soapy
upload_2019-1-4_17-8-28.png

I ordered a couple for myself a while back as well. I have to revisit them soon as it's been a while since I've used them.

I ordered 2 different flavors from Wild West after trying them in @dfoulk's amazing soap passaround, and both were delicious!! Aces and Eights is my favorite from them, followed by Billy the Kid. :punk:

Aces and Eights was one of the three I would have liked a sample of.

Had ordered 4 small soaps and named 3 scents that that sounded interesting if they were a company that provided samples. They did give a sample, but not any of the 3 I thought I might like. So of course that one, Cherokee, was the scent I liked. Please don't let the cinnamon leaf upset my skin. Hoping I like the rest better lathered.

You probably got a sample of whatever batch that was created recently that had some leftover soap once all of the tubs were filled. Vendors don't usually set aside soap for samples so I wouldn't hold it against them. It's nice that they included it for you as most don't.

If you caught them at another time you might well have gotten a sample of the one you wanted to try. You could always offer to pay postage for some samples. They're super nice people and I suspect that they might help you out if you ask nicely and are patient enough to wait for the next batch to be made.

Top Bottom