What's new

What Soap(s) Do You Have On Order?

Does having them on order from other B&B members count? Sure it does...

SV Opuntia
Haslingers Schafmilch
Mudderfocker.

First time trying all these soaps.

Mike's Orange Cedarwood Pepper
Stirling Executive Man
Stirling Barbershop
WCS Jojoba Oriental
Ogallala Bay Lime Peppercorn

Think this brings me up to 23 and a honorary membership to Soap Addicts Anonymous. I just hope they don't go bad... I know I have years worth at this point. [emoji51]

Also, this weekend I am going to Pasteurs in NYC... Lol. What do I even need?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

In honor of my buddy @Upland, Tallow & Steel Madagascar.
Wholly Kaw King of Bourbon
Lisa's Doc Holiday
Lisa's Gentleman's Lavender
CBL Rosa Bourbonia
CBL California Sunrise

Last edited:
Oh, I am sure you will find something...
No doubt... But I hate to go in without a plan and waste a rare trip. I'll end up buying a soap for sure.. but if I can keep it to 2 max, I'll feel better.

Also, maybe a brush ... if they have a good selection.

I started browsing pictures on their Facebook page to get an idea of what to look for, lol.

No doubt... But I hate to go in without a plan and waste a rare trip. I'll end up buying a soap for sure.. but if I can keep it to 2 max, I'll feel better.

Also, maybe a brush ... if they have a good selection.

I started browsing pictures on their Facebook page to get an idea of what to look for, lol.

Pasteur's represents the rare opportunity to partake in an olfactory sampling of the soaps they have in stock and they have a lot. I was there in September and picked up one soap, B&M Nocturne, because I liked the scent so much. Of course I bought a bunch of other stuff there including a balm I used today--Eufros Fougere. They had some limited edition items too including A&E NYC. That was an expensive visit for me though I really enjoyed it.

Since I can see the bottom of the container for both B&M Bay Rum and T&S Grog, and others are small samples or not daily drivers (eg, Leviathan), it is FINALLY time to buy something new.

I don't see any new T&S scents that I am willing to risk cash on, and their scents are controversial, so I ruled them out, sadly. B&M Bay Rum is in hiatus, so that is out.

So...I figured on (was forced to) try something new. I like B&M, so I ordered their Reserve Classic with possible regret over not getting Waves.

I have also been wondering about triple milled soaps and how high end soaps perform, so I splurged on Aromatic Fern by Saponificio Varesino--the bonus is that it has its own tin unlike some of the other SV scents. This one is a bit out of my comfort zone, so I sure hope I like fern scent!

Very excited about mail call now! My first order from Top of the Chain too, so I hope they are a good vendor.

Just finished off my Moon Soaps Old School Tallow, so the order has been placed. Love this stuff! Great scent and amazing lather.
proxy.php

My order of Stirling sample soaps (and aftershaves) is arriving today!
Mountain Man
Blu
Tuscany
Baker Street
Gatlinburg
Sharp Dressed Man
Executive Man

Sudsy Soapery:

Supercreamed Triple Butter Shaving Soap or Creamy Balm or Both, Sandalwood & Citrus with Turmeric - Shave Soap

Supercreamed Triple Butter Shaving Soap, Pumpkin Spice - Shave Soap

Sudsy Soapery:

Supercreamed Triple Butter Shaving Soap or Creamy Balm or Both, Sandalwood & Citrus with Turmeric - Shave Soap

Supercreamed Triple Butter Shaving Soap, Pumpkin Spice - Shave Soap
Have their Twice Mint soap... Amazing performance. You should be very pleased with this soap.

Mike's Orange Cedarwood Pepper
Stirling Executive Man
Stirling Barbershop
WCS Jojoba Oriental
Ogallala Bay Lime Peppercorn

Think this brings me up to 23 and a honorary membership to Soap Addicts Anonymous. I just hope they don't go bad... I know I have years worth at this point. [emoji51]

Also, this weekend I am going to Pasteurs in NYC... Lol. What do I even need?

Received this today. All great choices.

Mike's orange cedar and pepper is the least favorite off the puck, but when I lather it I get a better smell. I believe it's also one of those scents that grows on you.

Stirling Barbershop... I don't understand why, but I heard of this as a 'different take' on a Barbershop. This smells like classic barber scent to me. What an amazing and lasting smell, too. Shaved with this one tonight. [emoji106]

The Ogallala BR Lime is amazing. I can't believe this stuff is so cheap. I have the empty containers, so it's really a guilt free purchase that pays off big-time. Now I have two... Lime and vanilla. Already thinking what other Ogallala scent I "need". Lol. [emoji16]

I just recently got Catie's Bubbles "Mile High Menthol". I really like how they put the product in a bigger tub so you can brush lather it in the container itself without needing a separate bowl. Anyone who was ever curious about the "Mile High Menthol" should give it a try.

Korey

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Should show up in the mail tomorrow:

DG Icarus Sweet Lemon soap and AS
Tiki Bar Soaps Salty Air

Samples:

Captain's Choice Venture soap and AS
Captain's Choice Bay Rum
Noble Otter Barrbarr

Some Simpson's shave cream is on the way too :)

Used my Xmas Stirling gift certificates and replenished my shave soaps, blades, tins, aftershave and bath soaps. They (USPS) just delivered at 8 am this morning on Sunday - a nice surprise. Plus great service from Rod and Mandy as usual.

Top Bottom