What's new

Mr Bingle's 2018 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Thank you, @Mr Bingle, for organizing and overseeing this excellent gift exchange!!

Thank you, @Jim, @fordfather, @Esox, and @ajkel64, for helping Mr. Bingle with this year's gift exchange!!

Happy New Year, Everyone!!

Verb-noun-collocations-English-Butlers-are-back.png

Ugh,... Waiting is the hardest part. Like did I bring joy,... Or am I booting off 2019 as a failure.

Def worse then waiting for your own box of goodness

Do you like the Tuesday soap? I was thinking of buying a tub for my wife.
It’s light(the scent notes are light not that the scent is hard to smell)and not overly floral but definitely there. I’d say if your wife has any perfumes, lotions, shower gels, or candles she enjoys for their scent, try to get a tub in that instead.

A belated thank you to my secret Santa who sent a very special package my way and had me speechless with his thoughtfulness and generosity. I'm honestly still a little verklempt to tell the truth.

P1040613.JPG

Missing: a mittful of Quality Street chocolates (need to be stored away till I burn off some holiday fat) and two very nice soaps I'm looking forward to try (already in the den).

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Wowsa! I know what the brown thingie is at the bottom of those writing pads. You hit the jackpot from a very generous Bingle Buddy!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
He may not need a kidney, but he just bought a house that needs a tonne of work, so if your ever out my way.... Lol

After which he may not have a kidney left to spare lol.
Work party at syngents? I could be talked into it, but only if you promise not to paint polka dots on my tools! :a13:

After which he may not have a kidney left to spare lol.
Work party at syngents? I could be talked into it, but only if you promise not to paint polka dots on my tools! :a13:
I'll keep the ink locked up

My first job is setting up the garage into a workshop.
Need to make a new work bench, assembly table, timber rack, clamp rack. Run 220 out to it... The .you know the house stuff, like getting the furnace in

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
I'll keep the ink locked up

My first job is setting up the garage into a workshop.
Need to make a new work bench, assembly table, timber rack, clamp rack. Run 220 out to it... The .you know the house stuff, like getting the furnace in

A few years ago a neighbor threw out an old futon with a Pine base. I grabbed that base and used it to make a wood rack in my garage. Its loaded up with a lot of weight. These are the brackets I made.

IMG_3004.jpg IMG_3005.jpg

Two shelves 10 feet long and 18"s deep. A 6' stud drilled to counter sink 3" deck screws to the stud behind the sheeting. Three rows of boxed L brackets from 1" pine on the sides and a 20" 2x4 in the center with 3" deck screws holding them together. The base of each shelf is the 1/2" Pine from the futon.

Brackets built like that hold a lot of weight and they're easy to make from scrap cutoff's.

Last edited:
Just picked up the second of my Bingle presents at the post office. Planning to try the new shaving cream for my first shave of the new year. Big thanks to my Bingle buddy!

Wishing you all a healthy New Year full of joy and smooth shaves.
proxy.php

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Happy New Year!

Happy New to you and yours as well Mr.Bingle!

I used the soap yesterday with my MMOC and I have to say, its a nice soap. I was waiting for the face freezing menthol because it smells as though its a menthol soap, but the freeze didnt come, which I'm glad about lol.

Its now on my shelf with WK, PdP, CRS and Wickham.

Top Bottom