What's new

Mr Bingle's 2018 Reindeer&Sleigh Gift Exchange

Its sooooo good. I'm not normally one who likes the taste of clove but it really works with a savory dish like this
My sister-in-law used to make THE BEST tourtiere (with just a hint of clove and amazingly flaky crust)!! My wife's family is Italian (and my wife is an awesome cook), but my SIL is from Quebec.

And finally a photo. It’s been a long day following two flights and a five hour drive. Can’t wait to get home and break these soaps in! My Bingle Buddy nailed it!

29F640AF-46A6-46D2-839C-17A6F8E30D1F.jpeg

A van yulay fougere,4 irish spring bath soaps,an uknown razor(it has no box no nothing and minor signs where i cant guess what is it).and some blades(wilkinson,feather etc).

Thank you secret santa

Attachments

• IMG_20181220_162746.jpg
    IMG_20181220_162746.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
@Frozenshades, again thank you!! Day 3 using an Astra stainless and No. 63, loving the combo in my super 84!! Sipping bourbon on the “rocks” is oh so fine. The sipping stones keep 3 fingers cold with no dilution, where have they been all my life:)

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
The sipping stones keep 3 fingers cold with no dilution, where have they been all my life:)

Years ago I use to keep 1" diameter stainless steel balls in my freezer and used them in place of ice so as to not dilute or change the flavour.

I apologize for the delay with the photos I have had 2 procedures on my neck since Christmas without further delay the pics - phone 579.jpg phone 583.jpg phone 584.jpg phone 585.jpg phone 586.jpg

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Mr Bingle and everyone who made this such an enjoyable experience. It's been fun to see the generosity of the members here and share some excitement with fellow hobyistts.

Special thanks to my Bingle buddy. The Queen's hot sauce, while on the safe side of heat, has great flavor. The addition of fish sauce is a nice touch. I also love the local grown story. Soap smells great and makes a nice layerl, look forward to getting better acquainted with it

A van yulay fougere,4 irish spring bath soaps,an uknown razor(it has no box no nothing and minor signs where i cant guess what is it).and some blades(wilkinson,feather etc).

Thank you secret santa
Post a pic of the razor so we can guess what it is!

DSCF9524.JPG

Sorry for the late reply, but I was out of town for Christmas.

So this exchange was very interesting. You see, the Grinch (or a USPS employee) tried to steal Christmas, but my Bingle Buddy managed the insurance claim and had a present waiting for me when I got back into town. And not just any present... No, my buddy killed it with the Fatip Grande and the Le Pere Lucien Oud Neroli soap! I guess that I had the Fatip on my wish-list, but I only mentioned in a lone post that the LPL Oud Neroli was the soap that I was looking forward to splurging on in 2019. Thanks to my Buddy, I have one of my go-to soaps for 2019 before the New Year.
Thank you so much for your generosity, Bob. May your travels in 2019 be most excellent! And a big THANK YOU to Mr. Bingle as well, as he managed the situation between me and my buddy when things went south at the post office.
I hope that everyone here had a Merry Christmas. Happy New Year!

Top Bottom