What's new

New Badger brush from WCS really good and good price too.

I just got in a new silvertip badger brush from WCS and it is a beauty. The price is also good at just $50.38. It has a 26mm knot and a 56mm loft. It's a tall one at 131mm over-all height.
This is soft and splays so nicely. No smell or scratchy feeling. This is a super buy. Gentlemen you have to try one of these while they still have them. Here is a picture I took that does not do it justice.

DSCN5135.JPG

Here is a link to where you can buy it :

WCS Two-Tone Tall Silvertip Shaving Brush, Grey & Black

Last edited:
The handle reminds me of Yaqi handles. Are you sure they don't just use rebranded Yaqi? But, at any rate, congratulations and i hope you will enjoy it.

It shouldn't be a Yaqi handle. They have a wide range of handles for wholesale (far wider than the line of brushes they sell on Aliexpress) but I have never seen this particular model.
If it's sourced from China it might be an Oumo.
Congrats anyway for the beautiful brush!

I stand corrected, it's the same handle Yaqi uses for their "High Mountain" silvertip badger, only in custom colors.
Anyway you got a great bargain because that's around the same price Yaqi sells their brush and to my eyes yours is a much more appealing color.

I stand corrected, it's the same handle Yaqi uses for their "High Mountain" silvertip badger, only in custom colors.
Anyway you got a great bargain because that's around the same price Yaqi sells their brush and to my eyes yours is a much more appealing color.

I was thinking more along the lines of the "rainbow", the "caravel" and the "arctic blue" handle (all synthetics), but it is also the specification. Big knot (26mm), low price for silvertip and handle shape with the exact proportions of other Yaqi handles. There aren't many suspects to think about, because WCS doesn't make them themselves...

Companies that act as OEM, can sell wholesale to anyone (like Yaqi through Alibaba), but can also make "customer exclusive" brushes, with particularities that are sold only under a specific brand name. Which is probably what happened with Razorock before. WCS has probably made an exclusive contract with Yaqi, to get brushes with "WCS exclusive" color pattern.

I just got in a new silvertip badger brush from WCS and it is a beauty. The price is also good at just $50.38. It has a 26mm knot and a 56mm loft. It's a tall one at 131mm over-all height.
This is soft and splays so nicely. No smell or scratchy feeling. This is a super buy. Gentlemen you have to try one of these while they still have them. Here is a picture I took that does not do it justice.

View attachment 938767

How big is the glue bump?

View attachment 938767

That’s a good looking brush there. I own the synthetic version in the two-tone Blue & White handle. Might seriously look into their badger line up. Certainly looks good for the price. Congrats.... :thumbup1:

Top Bottom