What's new

Merry Christmas.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
To all in the Great Southern Land wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Drive safe and enjoy the festive holidays with all your family. Hope that you all have a wonderful day.
Best wishes, Andrew.

Agreed. Stay safe everyone and don’t forget to post your stash of what shave goodies you all receive!!

Legion

Staff member
Happy Festivus everyone!

festivus.jpg

proxy.php

A couple of Aussie made products for Xmas from the family. Looking forward to trying them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Sliced Ice sounds pretty good. You will have to rate that one for me please.

proxy.php

A couple of Aussie made products for Xmas from the family. Looking forward to trying them out!

I have jaffa (great lather but I got a couple bad shaves, need to give a nother try in few days, as I reckon it was the blade... I like the scent) and Fersca intensa (and fresca soap, and fresca EdP non intensa...) and it is just amazing. One of my summer scents no doubt!

Enjoy them :)

I have jaffa (great lather but I got a couple bad shaves, need to give a nother try in few days, as I reckon it was the blade... I like the scent) and Fersca intensa (and fresca soap, and fresca EdP non intensa...) and it is just amazing. One of my summer scents no doubt!

Hey Fer, which aftershaves does the Fresca Intensa EdP pair well with?

Cheers. I’ll try Jaffa next. It’s a different type of soap to APR so I’m still working on the right amount of water.

Fresca Intensa is just awesome. Like I want to buy another bottle for next summer already. Ha!

I’ve got a tub of APR ‘Bombora’ on its way too.

Hey Fer, which aftershaves does the Fresca Intensa EdP pair well with?

Don't have much experience in that arena. Obviously Fresca aftershave, but is not available (and I have no more :( ). I bought Chatillon Lux Fourth and Pine as It could have some similarities, but not really (and I have leaved the Fourth and Pine to be used with MdC Agrumes, or I may end up selling it, and give a go to the italian citrus mentioned below). Now I have Fresca in soap and EdP, but not a real splash to match.
the aftershave needs to be something similar to Aqua di PArma, as it is somehow the inspiration of Fresca (Fresca, the original, was a bit more musky on the base than fresca intensa to my nose). If I had to get one splash now, after the failure of the Fourth and Pine, I reckon I would go for Fine italian citrus, but they are not as nourishing as ChatyLux or APR, so if looking for a more nourishing thing maybe stirling piazenza balm (but I have never tried any product from Stirling)

Cheers. I’ll try Jaffa next. It’s a different type of soap to APR so I’m still working on the right amount of water.

Fresca Intensa is just awesome. Like I want to buy another bottle for next summer already. Ha!

I’ve got a tub of APR ‘Bombora’ on its way too.

Bombora is my daily driver of late. At least for the sunny and warm days down here at the Apple Island :)

Top Bottom