What's new

Milord or Milford?

I have heard the names Milord and Milford both used in razor discussions. Are they two different razors or have I been calling gold Super Speeds by the wrong name?

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Its Milord.

There's a running joke about Milords on here, as I recall.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
We've been having fun with the inherent misspelling here at B&B for over ten years that I'm aware of, just search Milford in the DE forum. Not sure why it occurs so often, check eBay too for a laugh. Some friendly good-natured ribbing is all. :001_tongu

The gold razor is a Milord. Aren't Schicks from Milford CT? :001_unsur

Ad Astra

The Instigator
We've been having fun with the inherent misspelling here at B&B for over ten years that I'm aware of, just search Milford in the DE forum. Not sure why it occurs so often, check eBay too for a laugh. Some friendly good-natured ribbing is all. :001_tongu

Yes, indeed. The home-a Krona.

AA

Lol. I have been collecting vintage razors for over 25 years and thought I was missing something. Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Oh the rare Milford!:wink2:
Milford.jpg

I made the mistake when I was first here and the guys ribbed me for months.:a30:

+2! :a29:

Top Bottom