What's new

Meisterstuck refill.

Hi folks. I’ve never liked the official Mont Blanc refills for my Meisterstuck. Gel pens have spoiled me. Are there any options out there that are smoother?

Are you talking about a ballpoint, roller ball or fountain pen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
clark:
Sorry you feel that way...albeit I'm using MB's permanent black ink refill cartridges with no problems (thus far), with my
MB 144 FP. :thumbsup:

Ink Icon.jpg
"[...] There is something elemental about the glide and flow of nib and ink on paper." James Robertson

If you are talking about the MB rollerball then Monteverde do an alternative but they have very mixed reviews.

If you are comparing gel pens to rollerballs on the basis of smoothness then you may find that you will be disappointed.

Last edited:
I've tried the Monterverdi rollerball in a Meisterstuck. It was a big disappointment. I didn't even use the second of two in the pack. So it was ultimately a waste of money. Went back to the Montblanc medium blue refill and it was better than I had expected. I know what you mean that they can be less than great. The one in the pen right now is working well. I don't go through them at the rate I used to. I've been using a low cost Parker Jotter ball point pen a lot over the past couple of years. It looks good and writes well. For fun I've been delving into fountain pens lately and enjoying them.

Top Bottom