What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

An American with an unusual proboscis.
proxy.php

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

old Japanese Hillman a paint brush, small kitchen bowl and some good ol barbasol watered down until useable.

Sorry will have pictures next time

So Arne!!! how many times have you cut yourself with that beautiful razor to send the scales reddish but it sure is a stunner:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

That is a beautiful razor Sir!!!:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:
Thank you ian:001_smile. To me it's part of the fun of shaving to see what new Rorschach patterns my blood splatter will create on the wall. This morning I found a really interesting pattern. I swear that it looked exactly like a polar bear eating a truck.

Beautiful Arne,!!! What continent are we traveling too next week?
Thank you Dean. Europe I guess and most likely to that strange country where, according to roumors, everyone is blonde, tall and blue eyed, all women are beautiful and very open minded and polar bears walks the streets of the capital. To me it sounds like a great place to be.

.... that strange country where, according to roumors, everyone is blonde, tall and blue eyed, all women are beautiful and very open minded.....

Rumours ??? :a47:

Well, I don't know what to believe in anymore, learning these could be "rumours only" is a bit of a setback for me. :D :D :D

Thank you ian:001_smile. To me it's part of the fun of shaving to see what new Rorschach patterns my blood splatter will create on the wall. This morning I found a really interesting pattern. I swear that it looked exactly like a polar bear eating a truck.

Thank you Dean. Europe I guess and most likely to that strange country where, according to roumors, everyone is blonde, tall and blue eyed, all women are beautiful and very open minded and polar bears walks the streets of the capital. To me it sounds like a great place to be.

Hmmm I would say that it looked like a polar bear getting hit by a truck, as a polar bear would have its paws full trying to stop 44 tons.:mad2::mad2::mad2::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

Top Bottom