What's new

Tobacquisitions- December 2018

Just got back from a short trip to Dublin and you might guess where I headed for aside from a pub.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

After being greeted by Sherlock I of course proceeded to drool and walked out with a 80s Spigot pipe and a Sherlock Holmes Squire. The gentleman at the store told me they had some cosmetic defects so he gave em to me half price. So of course I was very happy that popped I my head in the store. Not that it would of turned out any different. I am a sucker for a pipe shop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
That is so awesome

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just got back from a short trip to Dublin and you might guess where I headed for aside from a pub.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

After being greeted by Sherlock I of course proceeded to drool and walked out with a 80s Spigot pipe and a Sherlock Holmes Squire. The gentleman at the store told me they had some cosmetic defects so he gave em to me half price. So of course I was very happy that popped I my head in the store. Not that it would of turned out any different. I am a sucker for a pipe shop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Epic. Homer should write a saga about this.

Epic. Homer should write a saga about this.
Well the saga or drama went as follows. Man and Wife lands in the emerald isles very late at night. After accommodations are acquired, couple imbibes the famous local black liquid beverage at local establishment before turning in. Next morning Man insists on visiting local purveyor of smoking instruments and tobaccos. Woman resists, man insists. After said visit and purchase impulses satisfied, Man get an earful from spouse. Mitigating damage, man proceeds to local Aran sweater shop and showers spouse with woolen thermal wear to her liking. Tragedy avoided. Next year its going to be Milan Italy I'm saving up for that one cuz that will truly be an epic pipe hunt.

Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
0ED6888A-C5EC-4794-A25F-5649A31221FD.jpeg
Arrived on the 1st of the month, just now had time to post crappy cell phone pic. RLP-6 in the bags, 2 oz. each.

Last edited:
Got the Neerup pickaxe today! For being 5 yrs old it looks nearly new. Not a single mark on it. No teeth marks and a nice thin and even cake. I'm excited to load it up!

20181206_201423.jpg

20181206_195424.jpg

20181206_201606.jpg

Ordered on 10/30, but something was backordered or 'special' order (probably the Castello) so there was a bit of a lag.. (They offered to ship the in stock stuff immediately, but I just told them to keep it all in one box..) I think they still have FVF in stock maybe..

Kendal Plug in stock? Nice!

Picked up an Old Towne Cobbler from MM along with a Legend second. Sweet.
All, of course, under the guise of buying pipes for my son-in-law for Christmas; he gets two, I get two.

Top Bottom