What's new

fine platinum edt

anyone try fine edt's?

Is their platinum very close to creed aventis and how is the longevity on the fine platinum edt or any of their other edt's?

I have both the AS splash and the EdT.

I will say that the EdT (both are really, one of my favorite clones) is nice however like all things, the longevity varies per person.

On me, the AS splash is stronger and lasts longer. The EdT lasts a number of hours for me, but does not project as well. In general, from what I’ve seen, this seems to be true for many others as well.

I have both the AS splash and the EdT.

I will say that the EdT (both are really, one of my favorite clones) is nice however like all things, the longevity varies per person.

On me, the AS splash is stronger and lasts longer. The EdT lasts a number of hours for me, but does not project as well. In general, from what I’ve seen, this seems to be true for many others as well.
I know the fine splashes are aftershave splashes, but have you tried using them as cologne splashes? You are saying that the aftershave splashes last longer than the edts? that's weird because edts I thought are supposed to bemuch stronger. You like the platinum aftershave splash scent? is it very close to creed inventis?

I know the fine splashes are aftershave splashes, but have you tried using them as cologne splashes? You are saying that the aftershave splashes last longer than the edts? that's weird because edts I thought are supposed to bemuch stronger. You like the platinum aftershave splash scent? is it very close to creed inventis?

Some times, I will wear the AS only and it works just fine and lasts a long time. On me, yes, the AS seems to last a bit longer than the frag unless I spray some of my clothing which seems to help keep the scent around longer.

The Platinum scent is one of my favorites right now, right next to Fine American Blend. Both are excellent clones with a little twist of their own. Platinum is probably a little less citrus/pineapple noted than Aventus (remember though that each Creed batch is different from the last, the scent is ever changing). It is very close.

I couldn't imagine using the Platinum edt. I find the Platinum AS splash REALLY strong. I actually ended up watering it down so that I wouldn't be 'that guy' at work.

I couldn't imagine using the Platinum edt. I find the Platinum AS splash REALLY strong. I actually ended up watering it down so that I wouldn't be 'that guy' at work.

hi there shupey, when you say strong, do you mean the fragrance itself or the alcohol in the splash or both?

do you like the platinum scent a lot? get a lot of compliments with the fine platinum splash?

hi there shupey, when you say strong, do you mean the fragrance itself or the alcohol in the splash or both?
The fragrance itself I find overpowering. I think it smells fantastic but I could never wear something like that to work (healthcare) without being asked to go home. I like subtle scents.

Top Bottom