What's new

Crazy ATT Above the Tie Black Friday 50% Off

Hey guys...I just wanted to give everyone a heads up...ATT just started offering 50% off discount for Black Friday "while supplies last"...the discount code is SHAVE50.

I saw a post on Reddit and thought certainly that it had to be a mistake, so I logged into ATT and sure enough, it worked. I just grabbed a 5-piece Atlas Set for $149...if you have been waiting to pull the trigger on an ATT, this is the time!

Very excited!

Hey guys...I just wanted to give everyone a heads up...ATT just started offering 50% off discount for Black Friday "while supplies last"...the discount code is SHAVE50.

I saw a post on Reddit and thought certainly that it had to be a mistake, so I logged into ATT and sure enough, it worked. I just grabbed a 5-piece Atlas Set for $149...if you have been waiting to pull the trigger on an ATT, this is the time!

Very excited!
Thanks so much for posting this thread. Would have never bought an ATT but for this sale, not because their razors are ordinary but rather because I'm not a big spender. This makes it, if not completely affordable, at least not a huge stretch. Just put through my order.

I think the fact that all razors are 50% off except the Windsor is pretty telling about what is selling and what isn't. And possibly what may continue to sell...

Ordered the SE1 head for less than $75. Thanks for posting!

I hope you enjoy it! I really like mine. I'm on a bit of a ER 1912 trip at the moment, but the SE1 is a keeper. You must be heading over to Rakuten for some P-30s. I have the aluminium head, which benefits from a heavier handle, IMO.

I hope you enjoy it! I really like mine. I'm on a bit of a ER 1912 trip at the moment, but the SE1 is a keeper. You must be heading over to Rakuten for some P-30s. I have the aluminium head, which benefits from a heavier handle, IMO.
I've had my eye on the SE1 for some time. The sale made the decision really easy for me. I can't wait to give it a spin!

I have the Atlas R1 and at times feel like it may be a slight bit too aggressive. I have been wanting to buy the M1 plate, and now it seems like a good time to do it...

But I'm conflicted in going for the M2 open comb instead. Can any of you help me decide what to do? Should I go for the OC instead?

I shaved last month with a New Standard and found it to be quite pleasant.

I have the Atlas R1 and at times feel like it may be a slight bit too aggressive. I have been wanting to buy the M1 plate, and now it seems like a good time to do it...

But I'm conflicted in going for the M2 open comb instead. Can any of you help me decide what to do? Should I go for the OC instead?

I shaved last month with a New Standard and found it to be quite pleasant.

I have tried H2 R1 M2 and S1. Prefer att sb vice att open combs. ATT OCs have given me irritation. Just one mans opinion.

Wow awesome sale, wish the Windsor was included I had all the OC plates from ATT enjoyed them very much. Thanks for posting this great find, enjoy your new razors everyone have a great holiday season!

Just order a SE2 and a stand. I have all the OC with a Kronos,Atlas and Colossus. Great sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually jumped back in and bought a Kronos Slant S1 to go along with my 5-piece Atlas kit. At this price, it is a no-brainer to be able to try out a few different options...super excited!

Top Bottom