What's new

Let's see your flower shots!

Thank you @FarmerTan !

Sunset was 9:02 tonight and this one is time stamped 9:04. I've only known it as a moon flower, blooms as the day grows dark and finished in the morning.

///////////////////
IMG_E0746_B&Bsize600.jpg

dave

Lovely. I'm such a sucker for flowers. My wife does the vegetable garden, I do the flowers.

Thanks again! Someone on Instagram passed along that it's an Evening Primrose, oenothera, apparently easy to capture, film the flower opening as it happens so fast.

I do the planting of everything, vegetables and flowers, tending to tends to go to whoever's available except tomatoes or any foods in pots, my babies, harvesting, gathering flowers, my wife. All the grunt work, me.

dave

I don't know what this is, but a flash picture turned out really interesting to me a few nights ago.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Biennial and never makes it to a second season but does have nice foliage and stems the first year 'round.

////////////////////
file-14_B&Bsize600.jpg

dave

Nice, my guess, clematis from your neighbour's vine. All kinds of different clematis so not sure which particular one.
dave

Wow a lot of great pics since I last dropped by!!

Got a new lens today, Sigma 150-600 f5-6.3 C.

Really pleased with it after it's first outing, got some bird pics that I'll post in the other thread, only a couple of flowers today.

purple2.JPG

purple.JPG

Wow a lot of great pics since I last dropped by!!

Got a new lens today, Sigma 150-600 f5-6.3 C.

Really pleased with it after it's first outing, got some bird pics that I'll post in the other thread, only a couple of flowers today.

View attachment 906971

View attachment 906972

Putting sunflower in The Sunflower State.
This field of flowers grows every year; took these shots a couple years ago.

View attachment 909960 View attachment 909963

View attachment 909961

Nice to still have some flowers blooming in mid-November in Michigan.
View attachment 928646

Witch Hazel in bloom.

View attachment 928647 View attachment 928648 View attachment 928649

Wow those are some beautiful shots! Great work folks!

Just playing around with my new flash. Now I can shoot hand held, with extension tubes, at f22, in a dimly lit room, and still be at my base ISO! I think this thing is going to be a lot of fun. :001_smile
P1070734(r2rs).jpg

Top Bottom