What's new

ROCKWELL 6S Question

I'm a proud owner of a 6S and at this point, I'm pretty sure I'll always have it as it works great for me. Now that I am at this point, I would like to pick up a base type of stand for it - much like the one Rockwell sells....but IMO, nothing like that is worth $30.

So, a question to the masses - those of you that have the 6S (or equivalent), what base stands out there do you use that are quality, heavy, and under $30 where the razor fits well into? I see several on Amazon, and currently fiddling with the thought of picking up one of those.

Being it is stainless steel probably isn't a huge factor, as after I've seen the pictures of the folks that have polished their 6S and I am thinking that eventually I will end up doing that.

Maybe I find out that the Rockwell stand is a cut above all the others and worth the $30, I don't know - but I wanted to ask the question and find out what others are using.

I have a cheap base stand which I purchased from AliExpress.
I chose a Black one as a contrast to my Rockwell.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

I would like to pick up a base type of stand for it - much like the one Rockwell sells....but IMO, nothing like that is worth $30.

I used a 1.5" hole saw on some 8/4 cherry recently, which left me with a "scrap" plug. I drilled out the center hole to a size generous to my razor base, leaving the hole saw's pilot hole there as a drain, and it works great. Sometime soon I'll polish it up to look nice, but for inside the medicine cabinet I'm not too worried.

Sure was cheap.

Razor stands look great, but they are expensive. If RAD doesn't kick it in it might be worth the cost.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom