What's new

Well I'm back....

Gooday mates. How goes it all GSLers both old and new?

Those of you who are bored enough might have followed that I've been living in Vietnam for the last year and a half. Sadly due to my wife's health we've had to move back to Australia.

But old RADs die hard (there was nothing in Vietnam really) and while reacquainting myself with living back in Hobart went down to Salamanca Market (which is now very tourist/commercial based) and found this:

IMG_20181020_114914.jpg

Geez, I got rid of most of my collection (got about 12 left) before moving to Vietnam, but the price was too good to pass up and maybe the RAD will start again... :p

Makes me happy though that there's still stuff to be found in the wild at (very?) reasonable prices.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

Those of you who are bored enough might have followed that I've been living in Vietnam for the last year and a half. Sadly due to my wife's health we've had to move back to Australia.

But old RADs die hard (there was nothing in Vietnam really) and while reacquainting myself with living back in Hobart went down to Salamanca Market (which is now very tourist/commercial based) and found this:

View attachment 926313

Geez, I got rid of most of my collection (got about 12 left) before moving to Vietnam, but the price was too good to pass up and maybe the RAD will start again... :p

Makes me happy though that there's still stuff to be found in the wild at (very?) reasonable prices.
Glad to have you back. Great score with the Aristocrat. Keep us posted on the shave.

View attachment 926313

Wow, well done sir, it looks like you bagged yourself a good one there. Looks mint

Welcome back to the forum

Top Bottom