What's new

Geo. F. Trumper Eucris and Spanish Leather Creams In Jars

Gents, don't know if this is news or not. I did not see a thread on the front page. I just got an email from the English Shave Company announcing these scents in Trumper's cream in jars.

I am a fan of both scents but rarely use creams anymore. One thing I found interesting is from the photos itmlooks as if they are not using heavy colourants like the violet and rose creams. I knew both had been available in tubes but I am pretty sure the jars are new. Anyway, wanted to pass this along. I may try the Eucris now that my cake of soap is nearly kaput.

well, i have tube of Spanish Leather and bowl of Eucris hard soap.
Enjoy both, but will probably hold back from jumping for tubs of cream.

trumper eucris kent art of shaving thiers issard generic cartridge february 26 2018.jpg
trumper spanish leather shavemac kai march 23 2017.jpg

Both scents have intrigued me but I’ve never sampled either. Didn’t want to get a small tube previously when I could but a tub - will grab a tub of Eucris by years end. Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone have a rough idea of what the Eucris scent is like? I've heard it's similar to ToBS St James?

I don't think they are similar from what I remember? Eucris is a very MANLY scent, think "James Bond". Sort of like Tuscany or Azzaro? Some fig and anise in there? The type of fragrance you almost recoil from at first sniff because it's pure testosterone, then you begin to LIKE it.

Gents, don't know if this is news or not. I did not see a thread on the front page. I just got an email from the English Shave Company announcing these scents in Trumper's cream in jars.

I am a fan of both scents but rarely use creams anymore. One thing I found interesting is from the photos it looks as if they are not using heavy colourants like the violet and rose creams. I knew both had been available in tubes but I am pretty sure the jars are new. Anyway, wanted to pass this along. I may try the Eucris now that my cake of soap is nearly kaput.

My sample of the Spanish leather cream that came with a recent software order looks colourant-free and not some garish pink/purple. Great scent too.

4AJtYPB - Imgur (2).jpg

I recently got both scents in the tubes. They were the ones I liked best out of the sample pack. With all my other creams it'll take awhile to use them up, but when I do I'll be getting the jars. These are two excellent creams that compare favorably to Truefitt & Hill in my opinion.

Top Bottom