What's new

1960 F-4 Toggle

Well gentlemen and ladies, I'm now a Toggle man.
Recently the chance to purchase a 1960 F-4 Toggle presented itself to me for a price no sane vintage razor collector could resist.
Officially it's my birthday present from my lovely wife since she said I could get it. That's right, I was smart enough to ask first!
Anyway, I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it. It's by far my favorite adjustable DE razor, and I've used a Fatboy, Slim, Black Beauty, Variant, and Progress.
Anyway here's a couple pictures of it.
20181103_091350.jpg
20181103_091330.jpg

Congrats on getting a great razor. Not sure why it never took off for Gillette they obviously invested in the machinery to make it

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Congratulations on the Toggle, very smart move getting LOTH on board. I should do that more often.

Recently the chance to purchase a 1960 F-4 Toggle presented itself to me for a price no sane vintage razor collector could resist.
Officially it's my birthday present from my lovely wife since she said I could get it. That's right, I was smart enough to ask first!
Anyway, I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and absolutely love it. It's by far my favorite adjustable DE razor, and I've used a Fatboy, Slim, Black Beauty, Variant, and Progress.
View attachment 925339 View attachment 925340
It's beautiful. Congratulations and Happy Birthday. :a50:

You got a great looking shaver there. Toggles are my favorites vintage razors as well.

Search for a thread called Toggle Parade and post your pictures there as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

View attachment 925339 View attachment 925340

Awesome catch - both razor and wife :a14:

Enjoy!

Top Bottom