What's new

Clay pipe PIF

Mike H

Instagram Famous
A while back, while researching Pamplin Pipes, I came across an intersting article about how the Pamplin WV locals would make pipes like the factory did. I made a mold and purchased some clay and went about experimenting. After a bit of trial and error I was able to produce some pipes. I gave many away and have one more to offer.

To be eligible, you must make a donation to the Nation Breast Cancer Foundation. Either through winning an auction or on your own. You do not need to state the amount or provide documentation. Working on the honor system here.

Make a donation (any amount) and tell me that you made a donation (no need to tell me how much) and would like to be considered. I will pick a winner after the auction ends. Ship anywhere.

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk
proxy.php

Last edited:

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I will also include an original Pamplin Clay pipe.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Not in, but a great PIF. I am lucky enough to have one of these from an earlier batch. They are great for when you want a quick smoke. Jump in guys- you will like it.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I will let this go a few more days, give everyone a chance who wants in.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Alright @TexLaw and @Tommy Tutone are the only two, so I will send each of you one ( I found another). Tex, send me your address and I will get you a pipe. I will flip a coin for the original Pamplin.

Tex you will be heads, TT you are tails. 10 Flips, person with the most sides wins...

upload_2018-10-25_12-39-2.png

Tails it is, Tommy Tutone wins the Pamplin Original. Thanks for the donations / bids.

Tails are good! Thanks again, Mike!! Love the coin flipper - liked my odds after seeing that 1st row come up. Just got to figure out what to smoke in it now..

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Speaking as an owner of Mike’s clay pipes, you are in for a nice smoke!

Top Bottom