What's new

Grippiest Brush Handle?

Hi Badger Buds

What is the grippiest brush handle you've seen? I'd like to see some that have been pushed way beyond necessity. Maximum Gripitude! Pics much appreciated :)

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Hi Badger Buds

What is the grippiest brush handle you've seen? I'd like to see some that have been pushed way beyond necessity. Maximum Gripitude! Pics much appreciated :)
Something along the lines of Persian jar, Tulip, Keyhole, beehive etc.
These are a bit longer and have a narrow area for good holding properties.
Short, stout brush handles like the chubby are in my opinion not so good to hold (believe me, I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome and I know that the brush styles I mentioned first are the ones I could hold safely).

Nice suggestions! I've seen a number of these and thought they looked good. The satin tip is a new one and very intriguing. It sounds like the knot in particular is not very well regarded in the Amazon Reviews, it would be great to find a used to do a knot replacement on.

It's more than I'm willing to spend on a brush at this time, but The Art of Shaving Chelsea Brush looks like it was designed with some really aggressive grip. I'm not really familiar with AOS. Where does it rank as far as quality goes? Anyone have experience with their brushes?

AOS is an upscale mall shoppe. I think P & G is the owner. Prices are a bit dear.

Honestly, few brushes are inclined to slip from one's fingers.

Something along the lines of Persian jar, Tulip, Keyhole, beehive etc.
These are a bit longer and have a narrow area for good holding properties.
Short, stout brush handles like the chubby are in my opinion not so good to hold (believe me, I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome and I know that the brush styles I mentioned first are the ones I could hold safely).

Great comparison!! I have a Tulip 2 that is very, very comfortable to hold. :a14::a14:

This would probably have some good grip!!
upload_2018-10-23_12-30-18.png

I use a Simpsons Polo 10. Its exactly what I want in a brush. BIG knot and a handle that is proportionate. I've always wanted a CH2 or CH3, but the short handles just don't work for me. The Polo 10 is a lather hog but I'm still ok with that.

Top Bottom