What's new

Gilligan’s Island

Ok, you went on that 3 hour tour and unfortunately got stuck with Gilligan and “All the rest” on that island.

A few months later, shaving supplies that had fallen off a ship wash up on shore. What 5 shaving creams/soaps are you hoping are in that box? Oh also, Ginger or Mary Ann?

1. Palmolive Classic
2. Proraso/Any
3. TOBS Sandalwood
4. Body Shop Maca Root
5. Williams
6. Easy, Mary Ann

I could totally be good with Palmolive.

But a clean shave would be the last of my worries if I were were stranded on a deserted island to be honest. :D

I could totally be good with Palmolive.

But a clean shave would be the last of my worries if I were were stranded on a deserted island to be honest. :D

True, but it’s Gilligan’s Island and was curious what most people would consider a top 5. Also, Ginger or Mary Ann?

1. Arko
  2. Tabac
  3. MWF
  4. Cella
  5. Palmolive
Mrs Thurston Howell.

proxy.php

True, but it’s Gilligan’s Island and was curious what most people would consider a top 5. Also, Ginger or Mary Ann?

Ahh yes, so on that I'm still good with Palmolive. (In my mind, Skipper used a bakelite Tech from his Navy days, Gilligan used a Super Speed, the professor a Slim, and Mr Howell an Aristocrat!)

Is BOTH an option? If not, Ginger!

Last edited:
Creams
1. GFT Spanish Leather
2. TOBS Eton College
3. TOBS Avocado
4. Truefitt & Hill Grafton
5. Tabac

Soaps

1. GFT Eucris
2. Tabac
3. GFT Violet
4. Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood
5. Proraso Green

6. Easy, Mary Ann

I didn’t think to make it 1960s. Well the Maca Root probably grew on the island and the Professor made his own Maca Root blend with coconut.

IMG_1618.jpg

No shaving cream necessary. I would just have Mary Ann smear some of that coconut cream all over my face and let her give me a shave.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Wilkinson Sword (vintage of course)
“”
“”
“”
“”

And uhh...I’ll just take a mulligan.

71F6821A-65C9-400F-B011-1560E9F27F09.jpeg

MdC Rose
LPL Rose de Pushkar
St Charles Neroli
Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto Neroli (hard soap)
TOBS Grapefruit cream

The Skipper

Proraso
Palmolive
Ingram
Nivea
Wilkinson Sword
Thinking you wont move the needle much in the tropics with anything lime or floral.
Ginger. Well acquainted with Mary Ann types

Top Bottom