What's new

"Japanese Best Finger Toe..." has shipped!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I received this email Saturday night...

Your Amazon. com order of "Japanese Best Finger Toe..." has shipped! :blink:

It took me a little bit to figure out what they meant and even longer to stop laughing. Along with some other things, I had ordered a small Feather PaRaDa nail clipper just that afternoon, which the suppler had already shipped. They should arrive this afternoon.

... At least I hope that's what it is. :lol:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I once mailed a package to Doc4 labeled "Contents: human foot".

It made it through Canadian customs without a hitch.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I once mailed a package to Doc4 labeled "Contents: human foot".

It made it through Canadian customs without a hitch.

The RCMP stopped excavating my back yard within 8 months of me receiving that parcel. It's nice to have my garden dug over for me, so win-win.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The RCMP stopped excavating my back yard within 8 months of me receiving that parcel. It's nice to have my garden dug over for me, so win-win.

(sprays Diet Coke all over keyboard)

All-righty .... :001_302:

Question/comment: I seem to get stuff from rural China in 2-3 weeks, but am going on five weeks now for a package from Japan. What's up with that, Asia?

May your finger-toe arrive by the New Year.

AA

ouch

Ian's back yard.

yard.png

ouch

They also came to dig up my back yard, but look what they found for me!

fa_865_buriedferrari970z.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
They also came to dig up my back yard, but look what they found for me!

View attachment 915262
I take it Hoffa wasn’t in the trunk.
Funny to think of Mounties in full regalia in Ian's back yard doing their musical ride on this equipment. I'm at a loss as to what that thing would be used for. Perhaps filling tacos for the mod team at a joint next to a tire shop.
Well, at least they’re not backing him up when he sings I’m a Lumberjack

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
What brand wasabi do you use with Best Finger Toe? :)

I have a pair of the medium Feather clippers, but I ordered from WCS, so I didn’t get the neat email notification

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

I have a pair of the medium Feather clippers, but I ordered from WCS, so I didn’t get the neat email notification

Any good wasabi will do... Along with some gari and soy sauce. :drool:

I ordered a pair of medium Feather clippers from WCS, along with some shave cream, Saturday as well.

But WCS doesn't carry the small Feather clipper, let alone the "Japanese best finger toe". :001_tongu

ouch

Brand of wasabi? Only genuine wasabi rhizome, freshly grated with a shark skin grater, is suitable for Best Finger Toe. Regular Finger Toe may be accompanied by any brand of premixed "wasabi" preparation, which is really just horseradish and green food coloring.

wasabi.jpg

ouch

I take it Hoffa wasn’t in the trunk.

Anyone even remotely familiar with body disposal knows that a Ferrari has insufficient trunk capacity. I suspect the late Mr. Hoffa resides somewhere nearby, in a Lincoln.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Brand of wasabi? Only genuine wasabi rhizome, freshly grated with a shark skin grater, is suitable for Best Finger Toe. Regular Finger Toe may be accompanied by any brand of premixed "wasabi" preparation, which is really just horseradish and green food coloring.

View attachment 915331
I am an unwashed heathen. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
But your anaclitic proclivity for sequipedalianisms and euphemistic lexical arcana is ineluctably concomitant with the frangibility of the journalistic id.
My phone’s dictionary just told me to shove off.

Top Bottom