What's new

Leviathan PIF

Up for grabs is a Maggard sample of Barrister and Mann Leviathan soap, which is about 3/4 full. I used it once but don't like the scent.

Any B&B member can enter but I'll only ship to a CONUS address. One entry per person. Winner agrees to post a review of the soap.

To enter, guess which NFL team will be the last undefeated team. For tiebreakers, also guess which week they will lose their first game and by how many points they lose their first game. If there are multiple correct guesses I'll think of a final tiebreaker to determine the winner.
For example: Jets, week 8, 10 points

The entry deadline is kickoff time for Thursday's game, 8:20 pm Eastern, September 20.

Last edited:
I'm in.

Didn't check the latest standings before I made my guess due to dealing with the Hurricane the last 3 days. :001_rolle

@JTshaves - Thank you for catching that.

Changing my guess to Miami Dolphins Week 7 6 pts

Last edited:
boy, don't know nuttin' about no foosball. so just 'cause Warren Beatty was on the team in Heaven Can Wait--The Rams!

Whew. I was afraid I'd only get one entry. After it was too late to edit, I realized that this is a very long PIF for such a small prize.
Well, my team lost in Tampa yesterday, so I guess I'll join in by guessing Cincinnati, week 6, 17 points.

@emwolf, you'll have to pick a week and point difference four your guess to count! Even if you don't know nuttin', your guess is as good as any.

Entries Closed

@honeycutt and @emwolf entered duplicate entries, so I'll give anyone who has already entered 24 hours from now to change their tiebreakers, but teams are locked in and no more new entries.

Top Bottom