What's new

What exactly does SWMBO stand for?

I don’t know, I will ask She Who Must Be Obeyed and get back to you[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The original phrase was popularized by the BBC comedy Rumpole on the Bailey, which used to air in the US on PBS around the time everyone was first getting connected to the internet. That was itself a callback to an old Rider Haggard novel.

You know, I've never had to consult with my love nor has she had to consult with me about such frivolous stuff. ;)

Every couple has their own definition of where frivolous ends. The wife didn't care that I bought a vintage razor for $12, but I think if I were to drop $400 on a OneBlade Genesis without telling her, there would be words. :a13:

Every couple has their own definition of where frivolous ends. The wife didn't care that I bought a vintage razor for $12, but I think if I were to drop $400 on a OneBlade Genesis without telling her, there would be words. :a13:

She does not need to be concerned about me spending $400 on a razor because she understands that I have the skill set to achieve shaving bliss with a $5 Micromatic. I have shown myself to be a man of evidenced based decisions.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The original phrase was popularized by the BBC comedy Rumpole on the Bailey, which used to air in the US on PBS around the time everyone was first getting connected to the internet. That was itself a callback to an old Rider Haggard novel.
Yup. HRH's series about She/Ayesha is where it all started.

You could spend a lifetime writing out the likes of Imperial Chemical Industries, Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation....... (zzzzz, falls asleep)

As long as you, in your mind when considering the full list of benefits for such an item, include an equal amount to be spent upon her desires concurrently or upon her whim. If you get that priority in order, all's good.

Top Bottom