What's new

Tomorrow’s Double

My evolution is taking me to wanting more experience than shaving with one razor per day can provide. I’ve been using
two types of razors per day since this past weekend.

So, tomorrow’s double will include two 1930’s razors, the Barbasol Floating Head and the Schick E2. I’ll be trying, for the first time, the PAA Green Ray brush.

As with all my threads, I would love some company. Please post your intended double each day you participate.

One shave with two razors. I've got a first straight coming and will have to supplement another razor as I learn. I figured I might as well get used to using more than one tool per shave.
Are you shaving twice in the same day or using two different razors during the same shave?

Nice result

Attachments

• 8C55D6DC-2CAD-4FB7-9F0C-EE0AB4BFC4C1.jpeg
    8C55D6DC-2CAD-4FB7-9F0C-EE0AB4BFC4C1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
I'll be using the following 3 for most of the month, at least until I'm comfortable doing an ATG or XTG with the SR:

Dubl-Duck Special No.1, Gem 1912, Maggard slant w/ ball handle

Razor - Dubl-Duck Special No.1 for first WTG pass
Razor - Maggard slant w/ ball handle for second XTG pass
Blade - Big Ben [6]
Razor - Gem 1912 for third ATG pass
Blade - Gem Super Stainless [9]
Brush - Omega Pro 10098 for first pass
Brush - Vie-Long 12601 for second pass
Brush - Omega S10019 for third pass

Daaaaaaannnnggggg!
Razor - Dubl-Duck Special No.1 for first WTG pass
Razor - Maggard slant w/ ball handle for second XTG pass
Blade - Big Ben [6]
Razor - Gem 1912 for third ATG pass
Blade - Gem Super Stainless [9]
Brush - Omega Pro 10098 for first pass
Brush - Vie-Long 12601 for second pass
Brush - Omega S10019 for third pass
Someone's getting into doubling up...

Well I have 29 razors which means I now must get another so I have an even number...(as SWMBO scowls at me)...:a13: sounds like a lot of fun and I have 8 in rotation at any given time. Hmmmmm...
Well, brother man, you need one more. :a11:

I have thoroughly enjoyed doubling :a14:

up. It's like using more than one tool in the tool box. So, my little Schick E2 is my above the lip and under the nostril tool. Why use something else that's not as effective or that fits. I've used them, but Cresent wrenches and Vise Grips are great tools, but not really that good for anything....LOL!!:a15:

Well, brother man, you need one more. :a11:

I have thoroughly enjoyed doubling :a14:

up. It's like using more than one tool in the tool box. So, my little Schick E2 is my above the lip and under the nostril tool. Why use something else that's not as effective or that fits. I've used them, but Cresent wrenches and Vise Grips are great tools, but not really that good for anything....LOL!!:a15:
Shhhhhhh, she can hear you!!!!

Top Bottom