What's new

Reloading an injector pack with Pro-Lines

Do any ones work better than others? I need to get one to put my Prolines in when they arrive. I want to make my life easier so i figured I'd chase the one that is easiet to load :) . The Personna one seems pretty easy, push down and insert, and it will hold 20. It still has 17 in it, so I was thinking of doing 1 at a time for now. I saw some on eBay, but people want stupid money for them because they are all "vintage". Thanks for the input gents!

I have Prolines coming, I'll probably just do one at a time when needed. The E2 is my favorite injector but it's second or third to my ATT SE1, so I won't need to change the blade often.

Prolines are are my favorite AC blade and the only one I use, it will be the same for the injector.

Just buy a magazine of Schick blades and when it's empty, use it to load your Prolines. IMO, the blades are better than the Personnas, and the magazine is much better than the Personna.

Just buy a magazine of Schick blades and when it's empty, use it to load your Prolines. IMO, the blades are better than the Personnas, and the magazine is much better than the Personna.
This is what I did based on Steve's (and others') advice. Worked very well for me. Much sturdier than the personna injector magazine that seems ready to fall apart each time I use it (they're my "blanks" so I don't ruin a good blade loading an empty injector). I wouldn't buy a vintage injector magazine, definitely not worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Definitely not going to buy a vintage one, unless there are some good blades in it lol

A magazine of Krona injector blades came with my Golden 500 and I decided to treat myself to one. That said, the Chicks sell locally for less than $5 for 7 blades. That's probably seven months worth of shaving if I just used the G500 and E2.

The bottom line is that I feel you will enjoy the Schick E type. Just make sure it is not bent so the head is the correct angle.

Attachments

• 881BC709-7441-45C5-B552-4298E7D16FFB.jpeg
    881BC709-7441-45C5-B552-4298E7D16FFB.jpeg
    948.1 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom