What's new

Wholly Kaw Mechant Of Tobacco

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I received a sample of this in the mail today from Maggard Razors and the shipping was pretty fast. I haven't used it yet, but I do like the smell of it. It's a light chocolate smell that's not over the top. It's pretty pleasant actually and has a kind of wake you up scent to it to me. To all of you who suggested this, thank you for the suggestion. I can't wait to try it.

I received a sample of this in the mail today from Maggard Razors and the shipping was pretty fast. I haven't used it yet, but I do like the smell of it. It's a light chocolate smell that's not over the top. It's pretty pleasant actually and has a kind of wake you up scent to it to me. To all of you who suggested this, thank you for the suggestion. I can't wait to try it.
Looking forward to your review of the WK. I haven’t tried any WK soap yet, but it gets great reviews for the most part.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I've got it. The scent is sweet chocolate leather. I smell no tobacco which is a little disappointing. The performance is excellent with a dense creamy yogart that is shiny.

Looking forward to your review of the WK. I haven’t tried any WK soap yet, but it gets great reviews for the most part.

As always, YMMV...but WK are at the top of the list for best soaps I have ever used, specifically the donkey milk versions (I haven’t tried the vegan). On top of the great scents, of which Fougere Bouquet is my favorite, Sri, the mad scientist behind WK, is a top notch great guy.

I was also hoping for a tobacco scented soap when I got this, but I don't pick up any tobacco. The scent is a pleasant chocolate/leather smell, and the performance is...well, we all know how this soap performs.

The WK has no tobacco scent that I can detect. I am consistently disappointed with tobacco soaps which either don't smell like tobacco at all, or are so sweet that the tobacco is lost. The most authentic tobacco scent I've found is Asylum Old Virginia. Try it and you'll immediately see what I mean.

The WK has no tobacco scent that I can detect. I am consistently disappointed with tobacco soaps which either don't smell like tobacco at all, or are so sweet that the tobacco is lost. The most authentic tobacco scent I've found is Asylum Old Virginia. Try it and you'll immediately see what I mean.

My first WK soap was Project Leather and I was planning on making Merchant of Tobacco my next until I read this. I ordered King of Oud (which I love). I would really like to get a good soap with some tobacco scent to it.

Top Bottom