What's new

Potato Chips

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I'm not a chip fan but these are the bomb.
20180826_221911.jpg

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Don't know that I've seen them, but if I do I'll have to try them.

I like the salt and vinegar ones.

Can you give a hint as to the brand name? I shop at Publix and they spread their chips all over the store.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
They also have a Thai chile (or sweet chile or something along those lines) that I cannot stop eating for the life of me.

Kettle Chips are the Captain Crunch of the potato chip world: delicious, but they will destroy your mouth.

I can't eat potato chips any longer, but I still enjoy some tortilla chips on occasion. I like the blue corn ones.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius

I want to say it was "Sweet Thai," but I don't see that, and I know they didn't make a big deal out of frying it in almond oil. However, I am gonna have to really go out and look for the Fiery Thai ones! I also recall that the Buffalo Bleu ones were pretty good, but I'm also something of a sucker for anything with buffalo sauce or blue cheese, so that's all but a ringer for me.

I think I need the Pepperoncini ones, too.

And the Sriracha.

And the Chili Lime.

And the Korean Barbeque.

And . . . .

For quite a while now, we’ve been enjoying Utz Kettle Classics, especially the Originals. Still somewhat hard to find in this area.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
They also have a Thai chile (or sweet chile or something along those lines) that I cannot stop eating for the life of me.

Yeah, those sweet Thai chili ones (or whatever they're called) are 'da bomb'!

We need to try those honey dijon

Miss Vickie's' my favourite brand available in these parts. New flavour tonight we'd not tried before, worked well with the burger.

file2-11.jpeg
file1-12.jpeg

dave

SWMBO has stopped chips around here :(

She did get the munchies in the store a few days ago and bought some Cape Cod chips.

They are a kettle cooked chip.

Parmesan and garlic kettle cooked chips (miss Vickie's?) are awesome.
Old Dutch onion and garlic were great, but I haven't seen them in years.

Is it true that "Lamb & Mint" flavoured chips are available in NZ and Australia?

Anybody seen poutine flavoured chips in Canada?

Parmesan and garlic kettle cooked chips (miss Vickie's?) are awesome.
Old Dutch onion and garlic were great, but I haven't seen them in years.

Is it true that "Lamb & Mint" flavoured chips are available in NZ and Australia?

Anybody seen poutine flavoured chips in Canada?

Shopper's had them on a display up by the checkouts yesterday, none on the chip shelves as those were pretty depleted it being the last long weekend of summer. I wasn't tempted... yet.

proxy.php

dave

Top Bottom