What's new

A Nice Unbreakable Mug

A lot of guys are looking for a nice unbreakable mug that doesn't cost a lot and I would like to suggest a Marvy Mug. I have 2 of them and they are a great for the price.
It's a good size mug that measures 4 inches high, 3.5 inches across the top and 3.5 inches deep. It also has a smaller ring in the bottom so it can hold a smaller puck also.
This is a great all around mug that can be bought on Amazon.
Here are some pictures.

Marvy.JPG

Marvy inside.JPG

Last edited:
A lot of guys are looking for a nice unbreakable mug that don't cost a lot and I would like to suggest a Marvy Mug. I have 2 of them and they are a great for the price.
It's a good size mug that measures 4 inches high, 3.5 inches across the top and 3.5 inches deep. It also has a smaller ring in the bottom so it can also hold a smaller puck also.
This is a great all around mug that can be bought on Amazon.
Here are some pictures.

View attachment 904171
View attachment 904173

There Great I have Two also a green one and a Sand colored one.
For the price you can’t go wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My other one is their white one which is smaller in size. Also unbreakable.

View attachment 904177

I love the form factor of the smaller white version. I've got a few pucks of Haslinger soap, which I've not yet used because I don't have a container that works. What is your guess for the diameter of bottom of the white mug? Will a Haslinger puck fit without swimming around? I enjoy the look of Marvy. (Even though there's no lid and they can't be stacked.)

I love the form factor of the smaller white version. I've got a few pucks of Haslinger soap, which I've not yet used because I don't have a container that works. What is your guess for the diameter of bottom of the white mug? Will a Haslinger puck fit without swimming around? I enjoy the look of Marvy. (Even though there's no lid and they can't be stacked.)

The inside diameter at the bottom of the white one is 2 5/8 inches. I don't know the diam of Haslinger soap.

The inside diameter at the bottom of the white one is 2 5/8 inches. I don't know the diam of Haslinger soap.

Thanks for checking! I'll measure, but that's pretty darn close. I owe you a commission on the purchase of the white Marvy I plan to buy...

I re-purposed a soup mug (Walmart) for a shave mug for a cruise in Sept 2018. It worked well in our cabin's small sink area. This is a picture on my MBR sink next to my scuttle.

Travel Soap-1.JPG

I use a plastic salsa bowl. They cost about $1, and are nearly indestructible. You'd have to drive over them with a car to break them. I like them because they are textured inside, and are shallower than a deep mug making them easier to lather in. They come in traditional black or a variety of other colors. I bought mine at walmart and the dollar store. Great for travel too.

proxy.php

Ive got 2 Marvy mugs: the white one with the barbershop scene on it and the sandalwood one. I like the white one because it fits in my medicine cabinet, its a little small to whip up lather in or to load your brush but its good for soaking a brush in.
A few weeks ago, I was at one of our local asian supermarkets and I saw they had these little noodle bowls that had a hole in them for you to put your thumb when you hold them. The first thing I thought was, "that might be a great little lather bowl."

I use a plastic salsa bowl. They cost about $1, and are nearly indestructible. You'd have to drive over them with a car to break them. I like them because they are textured inside, and are shallower than a deep mug making them easier to lather in. They come in traditional black or a variety of other colors. I bought mine at walmart and the dollar store. Great for travel too.

proxy.php

That's what I use for my travel mug. Mine is black. It is indestructible, light, and cheap.

salsa-bowl-jpg.446134

Plastic Apothecary mug, got it on AliExpress for about $3, and seen in on eBay for about $4.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Top Bottom