What's new

Peter Stokkebye bulk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I think the best deal is the Luxury Navy Flake for 40.00 a 24 ounce box.

I already have pounds cellared so Ill refrain from purchasing and let others bulk up ;).

Pipes and Cigars also has a sale, but I did the math today and SP is a better deal by the ounce. Definitely going to order some.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I have 3 lbs myself. The fact that I can talk about lbs of tobacco that I have is maybe reason enough to hold off a bit.

Got 24oz of LNF on the way. I'm going through 8oz right now that was sealed in a jar for a year... it's one of the most enjoyable tobaccos in my meager cellar.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Yep, with nearly 50lbs in my cellar, its kind of nuts to keep buying more.
50 lbs? Is that total for all types of tobby or just LNF? LOL! I have over 30 lbs total and I only occasionally smoke! FOMO, I still crave more.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I’m at around 50lb myself, lot of it bulk for my everyday smokes. Recently I have been sticking to tins to cellar now.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
So if I wanted to try a PS English blend, which of the three should I try first?

English Luxury? English Oriental Supreme? Or Proper English?

OkieStubble

Based on your previous posts I would guess Proper English. It has a decent bit of Latakia and no cavendish.

That would be my first guess reading tobacco reviews. I like the idea of it not having any cavendish, but the other luxury blends, also have some burley which should mellow out the virginia which Proper also doesn't have.

Decisions, decisions.

OkieStubble

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 24oz box of LBF and an ounce each of Proper and English Luxury. The Oriental Supreme is already out of stock, people must like it alot. I'll just try them all and then catch the next sale to stock up on what I like.

OkieStubble

Got 24oz of LNF on the way. I'm going through 8oz right now that was sealed in a jar for a year... it's one of the most enjoyable tobaccos in my meager cellar.

+1 I love all the PS VaPers. Picked up the 24 oz boxes of LNF, LTF and LBF 7 or 8 months ago, can't wait for them to get some age on them. Been smoking on 4 ounce samples of each that have a little over a year on them and they all have been great!

20180815_171527.jpg

Ordered on Sunday, picked the cheapest shipping option and it arrived today!
A quick count/guesstimate shows roughly 200 flakes in the box. These flakes are pretty wide, I usually am able to pack two thirds of a flake in for a smoke that lasts the better part of an hour. That is economical!

Top Bottom