What's new

Lisbon, Portugal. DE razor blades

Planning a trip to Lisbon. Not checking-in any luggage. Where can I find DE razor blades in Lisbon? Will be staying in Baixa.

Thanks!

had a great visit to Lisbon and Portugal a decade ago!
Wow, not checking any luggage?!
Not sure, but I suspect you might find some DE blades in larger department or drug store in Lisbon.
Otherwise, trust me, you'll do fine with a disposable cartridge.
Have a great trip and post some pics after!!

lisbon 2008.jpg

You may not find much in the way of DE blades , but you will miss some great shaves if you don't grab a few of Portugal's fantastic creams...They also have fantastic bath soaps...

There are a few drugstores/"drogarias" around baixa that sell DE blades, shaving creams (mentioned previously) and afters shaves. Then even sell some known brands like tabac.

I'm on my mobile in the next few days so I can't do a thorough search. But I will try to mention some names (some might be closed by now).

Drogaria São Domingos
Drogaria Central and Drogaria S. Pereira Leão in Rua da Prata
Drogaria Celeiro.

Hope this helps.

Lisbon is definitely on our bucket list of cities to visit! Have fun! And please post your experiences.

Barbearia Campos on Largo do Chiado is a cool old-school shop with blades and other gear. I didn’t have time to get a shave there but they do offer them and I wish I had!

Tape 2 (or 3?) razor blades to a piece of cardboard and enclose in an envelope. Mail the envelope to: Guestname, arriving x date, hotel address.

Tape 2 (or 3?) razor blades to a piece of cardboard and enclose in an envelope. Mail the envelope to: Guestname, arriving x date, hotel address.

+1! Great suggestion, especially if you will be staying in only one city!

In Dragoria Central on Rua de Prata. Bought a 2x5 of Bic Chrome Platinum for about 2 + euros.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So envious!!! We spent two weeks in Porto last summer. I passed on the Musgo stuff because of price. I picked up Estoril, O Melhor, Lavanda, and Top Secret (great cream!!!!), all captured in your pics, and several others! I came back with a Semogue 2000 for 10 Euro. Grab the 444 if you're into it - you'll never get it shipped to the States for cheaper. I also purchased Couto toothpaste, but didn't see a Couto shaving cream, otherwise I would have tried it!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Top Bottom