What's new

Gillette Platinum DE Blades

I found three 3 packs at drug store on a business trip in December, was a close out sale, so I bought all they had which was 9 blades for $3.50. Blades made in Brazil, came paper wrapped in cardboard gray and black box. Comparable to the Blue Gillette from Russia, both are way better than Derby or Merkur. I've gotten about 6 shaves from each blade. Can't find any more.

Are these Discontinued.? If so, what blade took their place.? I can only find NOS on the Bay. Thanks!

Are these the blades you want?
proxy.php

They look to still be available.

These are superb blades....very smooth and sharp too...i get a 100 pack for around 10 bucks, not online, but from a b&m establishment

Love these blades, I picked up a few packs with some Polsilver SI's from an overseas seller at a killer price and have been getting lots of great shaves with the Platinum.

They were not at a local Walgreens, where they had been in stock before. All I see are Walgreens brand (Personna) or VDH blades.

They were not at a local Walgreens, where they had been in stock before. All I see are Walgreens brand (Personna) or VDH blades.
Look at the Photo in the above Post that's
A completely different blade than what
Walgreens was selling,the Platinum blades
Are made in St. Petersburg Russia, while
The Walgreens blades are Platinum Plus
And are Made in Brazil, maybe someone
Has a photo they can post side by side..

Top Bottom