What's new

KAPPUS Adventure rasierceme

Difficult to know what's going om with Kappus.....They used to make a NAUTIK and an Aloe Vera cream in East Germany , but those are long gone....Adventure , by Kappus says "made in the E.U." , so I'm guessing Germany still makes this one....A very strongly perfumed cream , but a great scent, manly and refreshing...To my schnozz it smells a lot like the original German 4711 , clean , crisp citrus .......The lather is very nice, but go easy on the water , it's not highly concentrated like Bulgarian or Polish creams.
DSCN3425.JPG
DSCN3426.JPG
DSCN3428.JPG
DSCN3429.JPG
DSCN3408.JPG

Difficult to know what's going om with Kappus.....They used to make a NAUTIK and an Aloe Vera cream in East Germany , but those are long gone....Adventure , by Kappus says "made in the E.U." , so I'm guessing Germany still makes this one....A very strongly perfumed cream , but a great scent, manly and refreshing...To my schnozz it smells a lot like the original German 4711 , clean , crisp citrus .......The lather is very nice, but go easy on the water , it's not highly concentrated like Bulgarian or Polish creams.View attachment 894263 View attachment 894264 View attachment 894265 View attachment 894266 View attachment 894267

I'm in if it smells like 4711. I generally don't follow the floral scents, but for a good 4711 I would make an exception. Watch out Pinaud!
MM879

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for the review. I like reading about products that I have never heard of.

I hope it smells like forest rather thank citrus.I like citrus don't get me wrong but i like foresty scents more.
There used to be a cologne called adventure,so it might be similar.If so we are talking for a good scent.
I have kappus aloe vera,nautik and men active.Good scents and i prefer them amongst other "supermarket" creams.
The creams i have are good but if i add more water they become bubble.
The formula seems similar so it might be a new cream this one,made by the same manufacturer.

I hope it smells like forest rather thank citrus.I like citrus don't get me wrong but i like foresty scents more.
There used to be a cologne called adventure,so it might be similar.If so we are talking for a good scent.
I have kappus aloe vera,nautik and men active.Good scents and i prefer them amongst other "supermarket" creams.
The creams i have are good but if i add more water they become bubble.
The formula seems similar so it might be a new cream this one,made by the same manufacturer.
yes , they are good creams , but not very concentrated...

Nautik was very nice. I remember buying a couple of tubes a few years ago and giving one away. It took me a long time to finish the one I kept.

Rick

Top Bottom