What's new

Contrary to popular wishes...

I ain't dead yet. Graduated triplets and enrolled them in their respective colleges, . I've been busy is what I'm saying. Started a new job, which is kicking my butt this time of year, so I'll be around more come October. Stop sending my wife flowers, I know most of you mean well, but Price is just trying to score.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Who are you again?

:lol: J/K! We’re keeping your seat warm till you come back Jason!

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Good lord time flies. College already.

What are you doing Job wise these days? I think of you sometimes when I'm talking to a brother in law who does HVAC and gas fitting. He is doing pretty well designing HVAC systems for custom large houses these days as hauling furnaces down to peoples basements is a young man's job.

I'm, strangely, getting into pipes. Wish I did get in on that first B&B LE by Tinsky. It was a beauty.

PSorry, phone went dead mid text. That last one was for Kentos.
@alacririty59, aka "that old guy", I went back to my roots, commercial refrigeration. Don't have to deal with homeowners, or their dogs/children. Now I just deal with twitchy store managers. It's ok though, they're all smoking crank, so there's that.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSorry, phone went dead mid text. That last one was for Kentos.
@alacririty59, aka "that old guy", I went back to my roots, commercial refrigeration. Don't have to deal with homeowners, or their f'ng dogs/children. Now I just deal with twitchy store managers. It's ok though, they're all smoking crank, so there's that.
Actually I'm more worried about how much meat and stock I'm going to have to throw out.
I'm high on coffee and hatred, not crank. .but my hvac and equipment repair guys are on speed dial before my wife and mother hahaha

Leason to you younger folks; sometimes went you tell the world to bugger off, the world says " no, I don't like that, what are your demands?". Copy and paste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom