What's new

B&B LE Group buy *Presenting: The 2018 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe!*

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
:a50: :badger: :clap: :a14: :clap: :a14: :clap: :a14: :clap: :badger: :a50:

Fine Folks of the Brown Leaf,

It is an honor and a privilege to introduce to you the 2018 Badger and Blade Brown Leaf LE Pipe. This is the seventh edition of B&B LE pipes and it is once again wonderfully crafted by none other than Paul Hubartt of Larrysson Pipes. This year's pipe is a slightly bent Dublin with a black sandblast finish, a smooth stained top, a beautiful olivewood shank adornment, and your choice of either a black acrylic or a black ebonite stem.

8Y4A0680.JPG

8Y4A0686.JPG

8Y4A0689.JPG

Measurements:
Length: 5 3/4"
Width: 1 7/8"
Height: 2"
Chamber: 7/8" (at the rim) conical chamber
Weight: approx. 2.2 ounces

Prices:
Acrylic stem- $200 + $20 ($220 total) for international tracked shipping
Ebonite stem- $250 + $20 ($270 total) for international tracked shipping

*A $25 deposit is required to place your order for this year's pipe. The rest of the payment will be collected when the pipes are completed.

To Place Your Order:

Please, provide the following information to Paul at [email protected] :
- Name
- Address
- Email address (plus Paypal address if different)
- B&B Username
- Which stem option you would like

Paul will confirm your order by responding to your email with your pipe number and a request for your deposit.

Orders will be accepted through April 30th, 2018.

8Y4A0683.JPG

8Y4A0691.JPG

Brown Leafers, the 2018 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe. Enjoy!

Oooo.. what a beauty! It's also a shape that is sorely lacking representation in my collection, this will help remedy that.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Ooohhh 7/8 conical chamber...

Might be my dedicated high end English Blend smoker

I'm in. This will be my first pipe purchase in almost a year and a great one to jump back in with.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
***Since I forgot to post it initially (I knew there was something I missed), I just wanted to announce that the order cutoff date is April 30th.

Is there an expected target time for the pipes to be completed? I think in the past he's been end of Aug, beginning of Sept.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Is there an expected target time for the pipes to be completed? I think in the past he's been end of Aug, beginning of Sept.

The estimated time of completion is in October. There are a lot of variables involved for an artisan making a number of duplicate pipes though, so I can't speak for Paul. I'll look into it.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
The longer the wait the sweeter the first smoke!!

I jarred up last year’s Germaine’s Brown Flake without sampling it. Maybe I’ll use that for the inaugural 2018 first smoke.

Top Bottom