What's new

Post your shave dens!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

proxy.php

This is the top of my dresser. My aftershaves, creams, and soaps share space with my pocket knives. I have a collection of old razors and blade from my grandfather (I’m a grandfather myself) in the wooden box under the English Leather collection and the Avon Pheasant. The brushes are in the bathroom where I actually shave. Some of these shave dens are amazing. If only I had room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

This is the top of my dresser. My aftershaves, creams, and soaps share space with my pocket knives. I have a collection of old razors and blade from my grandfather (I’m a grandfather myself) in the wooden box under the English Leather collection and the Avon Pheasant. The brushes are in the bathroom where I actually shave. Some of these shave dens are amazing. If only I had room.

Nice Spread.

My current set up with my fall/winter scents........although some may transfer once I make the switch to spring/summer scents in a few months. Picked up the table for 10 bucks at an auction last year. The table/shelf setup keeps me from looking like I have more grooming products than my wife...haha!
shave table.jpg

IMG_7876.JPG

Been at this since July and have since then acquired 20 soaps and creams, a few aftershaves, a variety of blades, four brushes (2 badgers, Semogue 1800 and a cheap $8 Omega synthetic boar), a few balms and I've given stiff away

It's a good thing my wife and I have separate bathrooms

After four years this is what I have narrowed down my collection of 2 dozen soaps and 40 razors. My personal shave nirvana.

Attachments

• CCCD363B-40FC-4232-93B3-AE05B7473A20.jpeg
    CCCD363B-40FC-4232-93B3-AE05B7473A20.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 93
  • AADB0F55-BE26-4062-807F-07FB153F15A7.jpeg
    AADB0F55-BE26-4062-807F-07FB153F15A7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • 6B4DB1B5-9214-46A0-8D34-4B2858AA5B22.jpeg
    6B4DB1B5-9214-46A0-8D34-4B2858AA5B22.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
First month. Still learning and buying little by little. My simple set up. I have one more razor actually, not in the photo.

Attachments

• 20180201_203731.jpg
    20180201_203731.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 97
I like that razor rack. It obviously is meant for something else but works great as a razor display/space saver.

It’s a pen display rack. Some of the wider handle razors don’t quite sit in the spaces fully, but it does look a lot better than them just sat on the shelf.

My current set up with my fall/winter scents........although some may transfer once I make the switch to spring/summer scents in a few months. Picked up the table for 10 bucks at an auction last year. The table/shelf setup keeps me from looking like I have more grooming products than my wife...haha!View attachment 855922

Nice setup.
What is that green mug with a lid at the bottom?

Nice setup.
What is that green mug with a lid at the bottom?

Thanks for the compliment.

It's a Marvy rubber mug with a puck of PdP #63 in it. The normal tin for the #63 puck leaves no room for lathering so it's stuffed into the mug with an old wooden lid on top to keep it fresh. Necessity is the mother of invention......lol.

Top Bottom