What's new

Hello from the Isle of Man

@Mark,

What is new this year for simpsons?

I am a big fan of two band and Manchuria hair brushes. Any new finest type brushes?

How do you make decisions on hair quality and why/how is it different than other makers?

@Mark,

What is new this year for simpsons?

I am a big fan of two band and Manchuria hair brushes. Any new finest type brushes?

How do you make decisions on hair quality and why/how is it different than other makers?

Hi Petr,

New products will be released throughout the year, we have some exciting projects planned.

We rely heavily on our hair broker to source the correct material before use in our products. We have a personal & business relationship stemming over 50 years which is reassuring for all.

What sets our products apart? I’m not in a position to answer that - this is for our customers to decide.

Fortunately they have been doing that for many generations & we are always grateful for new & old Simpson users.

Many thanks Sir

Mark

Mark!

Welcome to the forum. We have legions of Simpson's loyal fans. Wee Scot has been my faithful travel companion for many years. Any plans for another limited runs in color?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mr. Watterson: Thank you for joining the community! I'm also a fan of Simpson brushes and I am a proud owner of a handful of standards. But I'm forever looking to expand my collection. So as soon as I see either a Duke 3 or a Chubby 2 in faux tortoiseshell, I am IN! True story. Is there a way we can join a newsletter to keep up with new releases as they become available?

Mark!

Welcome to the forum. We have legions of Simpson's loyal fans. Wee Scot has been my faithful travel companion for many years. Any plans for another limited runs in color?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir.

We use Twitter, Instagram & Facebook to update our followers when new Limited Edition Brushes are launched.

Where our time permits we do try & occasionally accept custom order requests.

Top Bottom