What's new

**PIF** The I NEVER Win Anything, Let Alone A PIF **PIF** Winners CHOICE Edition !!!!

I'm in, I'm also new here, first PIF I'm participating in actually! I made my way to wetshaving on whim actually, I was searching for ways to not have my face be terribly irritated after my shave and it lead me to the wonder advice that can be found on this site! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Very generous of you!

I'm in.

I was a (I thought) happy subscriber of Dollar Shave Club, when a friend gifted me some shave soap he made. "How the heck do I use this?" I asked. So, I ordered a (quite bad) brush and bowl set on amazon.

Now, I've gone partially down the rabbit hole, and am currently working through my blade sample pack, and I couldn't be happier!

I was the first to jump on a very generous PIF in the Newbie forum, so I would like to change my “I’m in” to a “Not in”

Good luck to everyone, and the generous PIFs were certainly my biggest surprise when I joined this board recently. Thank you for the generous PIF, and good luck to all eligible!

I was the first to jump on a very generous PIF in the Newbie forum, so I would like to change my “I’m in” to a “Not in”

Good luck to everyone, and the generous PIFs were certainly my biggest surprise when I joined this board recently. Thank you for the generous PIF, and good luck to all eligible!
Thanks for keeping us posted and Congrats on the other PIF

So this has slowed now and we have plenty entered. Let's end this early and get a winner picked. We'll give it until Friday at noon or til I get in from work that afternoon and I'll do a random drawing. I'll ship out to the winner on Monday the 29th. Time is running out. Tick tick tick

Many thanks all and especially to Dave for offer up this wonderful PIF!!!. Now on to the selections.
Soap: Stirling Mountain Man
Razor: Gold tone OC razor (not sure of model)
Post Shave: Arko

Wish I could have done a kit fo
Many thanks all and especially to Dave for offer up this wonderful PIF!!!. Now on to the selections.
Soap: Stirling Mountain Man
Razor: Gold tone OC razor (not sure of model)
Post Shave: Arko
I'll get it boxed up and wait for you to text me the info.

On it's way to the Post Office Sal
IMG_20180126_141852286.jpg

I'm in! Very Generous of you. Only on here for less than a week after finding a Filarmonica Doble Temple 14 which caused me to dig out my Father's old blades from WW2, (4 in total) now am hooked on this forum and the interesting posts from the members. Thanks again for your generous offer. (oh, and I'll let you choose should I win anything as I know absolutely nothing about this stuff yet!)
Knoxville, TN

Top Bottom