What's new

3017 a puck of Williams

Is there gonna be a Willie challenge this year? Or I am I going solo? I’ve already grated and begun to soak my puck in VIBR. Come Feb. 2, either way I’ll be ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don’t think I can do that to myself again. Great soap but that little puck lasts forever.

A VIBR scented Williams sounds like an exciting scent.

I did this last year and really enjoyed it. I did a chilly willy vintage puck (grated and soaked in osage). The vintage stuff is awesome. I may join again this year. Sounds like a good idea. I'd just have to figure out the AS to soak it in.

I might be in for the challenge again. Still have a barely used puck sitting on the shelf by the sink, I've been trying to use up some home-make soap that is going bad. Sadly it will last at least the rest of the month....

I guess I won’t be going it alone. I’ve “stolen” the list of existing Williams recipes from a previous thread if there’s a need for inspiration.(shout out to @rockviper)

Existing formulas from rockviper’s 3017 thread
Amped Willy ..... Nivea Energy
Blue Willy ......... Aqua Velva Ice Blue
Brutish Willy ..... Brut
Club Willy ......... Pinaud Clubman
Heartbeat Willy … Adidas Pulse
Old Willy .......... Old Spice
Plain Willy ........ Williams, just good ol' plain simple Williams
Rum Willy ………. Pinaud
Skinny Willy ..... Skin Bracer
Vegan Willy ...... Lilac Vegetal
Willy Noir ......... Encre Noir

I used up two pucks of Williams during 2017, and barely dented my other soaps. I guess that makes Williams my favourite soap. Sorry Arko, Palmolive, Proraso, et al...

I guess we should probably go ahead and do this the proper way and have a sign up list.

1. Gott654 - Rum Willy
2. gsurko

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hat's off to those in on a 2018 Willy Challenge!

I used Varon Dandy, a cheap but great-smelling Spanish cologne for a, hm, "Dandy Willy."

AA

I'm in, the lemon will wait a month or so.

1. Gott654 - Rum Willy
2. gsurko
3. psfred --plain Willy (I detest aftershaves)

How long does it take for the shredded, soaked, puck to become useable?
I don't have the stones to 3017 it, but I do have a puck I'd like to use up as part of my Sabbatical. I could make a fair dent in it during FFFMM.

In that case...what the "puck"...I'm in! It might end up being some version of a "Brutal Blue-Green Willy" as I'm on restraint...but what a good way to seriously kill off the dregs of a few AS splashes.

1. Gott654 - Rum Willy
2. gsurko
3. psfred -plain Willy
4. TheVez2 - Plain Willy
5. Esetter - formulation TBA

In that case...what the "puck"...I'm in. It might end up being some version of a "Brutal Blue-Green Willy" as I'm on restraint...but what a good way to seriously kill of the dregs of a few AS splashes.

1. Gott654 - Rum Willy
2. gsurko
3. psfred -plain Willy
4. TheVez2 - Plain Willy
5. Esetter - forumulation TBA

Nice. A “Frankenwilly” maybe?

Top Bottom