What's new

Show Me Your Build

Thanks! Just had a quick look online. They seem ok.

Yes, overall, I'm a single coil guy. Been looking for a single coil RDA for some time.
Only issue with them is if you have a tendency to overdrip. Mine is setup on a squonker with the bf pin so I don't have that issue but because of the placement of the airholes you could run into issues.
Flavour is fantastic for them as is the price point for a genuine. Can only highly recommend it, been using mine for a month now and am very happy with it.

Reload RDA v1.0 22mm
2x SS 316L 26ga (0.4mm), ø2.5mm, 6 wraps, 0.16ohm

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Anyone still building coils
I still build coils but it's really out of necessity now, not hobby. I run 24g kanthal wrapped around a 2.5mm jig. Ohms out at .34 every time. I used to build fused Claptons, aliens, staples, ect. when I was dripping but now I just run an RTA and DIY my juice. Pretty boring!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I still build coils but it's really out of necessity now, not hobby. I run 24g kanthal wrapped around a 2.5mm jig. Ohms out at .34 every time. I used to build fused Claptons, aliens, staples, ect. when I was dripping but now I just run an RTA and DIY my juice. Pretty boring!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep same here still have the odd urge to build a wild coil now and again as for the juice same DIY

Here I am :)
Still building coils for the family..

I only build for myself now, my friends seem to buy ready made unscrew old one put new one in job done.

Still doing it occasionally. Vaping on my Peerless RDA right now with a 4 coil staged heating type set-up.

Been kind of lazy though to be honest. A tank is just easier when I'm out at the forge.

True Shawn!! but you gotta get back into it

Right I'm still on tanks as its hard to drip while driving lol, fire and go for me lol now that's being lazy....

I know this thread hasn't seen any action in nearly a month, but I thought I'd throw mine up here. I totally didn't know B&B had a vape sub-forum because I haven't been on regularly in years. Browsing this place is bad for my wallet lol.

Big @zz ribbon claptons, Bic pen for scale.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom