What's new

Beards and Moustaches Acquisitions Thread

I decided to grow a full beard for the first time. Two weeks growth so far. The itching was driving me crazy. Here's what I've bought so far:

Metal Comb Works Hot Rod 22 titanium comb.

proxy.php

Honest Amish 2oz Beard Balm. Small wood beard comb.

proxy.php

Honest Amish 4oz Heavy Duty beard balm. Honest Amish Premium beard oil.

proxy.php

Honest Amish beard soap.

proxy.php

A friend on another forum gifted this Mountaineer Brand WV Coal beard kit to me to get me started. [emoji106]

proxy.php

Last edited:
I decided to grow a full beard for the first time. Two weeks growth so far. The itching was driving me crazy. Here's what I've bought so far:

Metal Comb Works Hot Rod 22 titanium comb.

proxy.php

Honest Amish 2oz Beard Balm. Small wood beard comb.

proxy.php

Honest Amish 4oz Heavy Duty beard balm. Honest Amish Premium beard oil.

proxy.php

Honest Amish beard soap.

proxy.php

A friend on another forum gifted this Mountaineer Brand WV Coal beard kit to me to get me started. [emoji106]

proxy.php
Nice haul congrats! The two week mark is probably about the worst of the itching, should get better over the next week or two.

Been on a bit of a beard bender lately. The scents are wonderful especially the GBS Cigar Blend and the performance is mostly high across the board. Very happy with all of them. Cheers.

IMG_1174.JPG

Been on a bit of a beard bender lately. The scents are wonderful especially the GBS Cigar Blend and the performance is mostly high across the board. Very happy with all of them. Cheers.

View attachment 838781

Awesome haul Sean! How is the Temple Smoke? I have Urban Garden from Beardbrand it works well the scent is mostly citrus and a little wood. I've been wanting to try Honest Amish, Grave Before Shave, and Beard Booze, but need to work through some of my current stock before getting any more oils.

Awesome haul Sean! How is the Temple Smoke? I have Urban Garden from Beardbrand it works well the scent is mostly citrus and a little wood. I've been wanting to try Honest Amish, Grave Before Shave, and Beard Booze, but need to work through some of my current stock before getting any more oils.

Haven't tried the Beard Booze or the Temple Smoke yet but they smell terrific. TS is musky, woodsy, and has a nice Sandalwood accord.
All of the brands I've tried perform quite well but the Honest Amish Premium oil and balm do stand out a bit. Although the balm smells slightly of black liquorice and I hate black liquorice, the quality results help me get by it.
Beards & Beavers Green Envy, GBS Cigar Blend, The Northern Beard Company Strange Brew, and The Bearded Bastard Opium Den all smell fantastic and promote a soft and healthy beard. I'd have a hard time picking a favourite.

This company also performs well and has wonderful scents. Forgot to post a pic. Canadian Redneck, great stuff.
IMG_1179.JPG

I may start posting some reviews so stay tuned. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
I picked these up at Walmart tonight. The comb and brush both seem pretty nice for the price. I've never tried a cream or softener (Looks its a rinse out conditioner) I'll let you guys know what I think after trying them out.
DSCF4083.JPG
DSCF4084.JPG

Top Bottom