What's new

Halloween MAIL CALL

Halloween? Love it / Hate it

• I love Halloween, but just give out Candy

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I hate Halloween.... and I spend Nov. 1 cleaning Toilet Paper of the House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I go Halloween Crazy, decorations, parties, Candy and Nightmare Before Christmas over and over!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I take the kids out, but that is about it

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I dress up while on B&B Halloween night!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Like Halloween , but nothing much happens around our house

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As my vote said, nothing much happens here, in eastern/ortodox church we don't have it. But I like it, especially as movie theme. As for the scary 1. November story, first mega shopping mall opened back in 2007. My girlfriend made me go, and I was terrified:07:

As my vote said, nothing much happens here, in eastern/ortodox church we don't have it. But I like it, especially as movie theme. As for the scary 1. November story, first mega shopping mall opened back in 2007. My girlfriend made me go, and I was terrified:07:
ROFL

I only get about 10 kids at my house. But I'm moving out to the boonies next month. It'll probably be the last time I have any at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in a fairly residential neighbourhood with a ton of kids though, which confuses me. I sincerely think perhaps it's less safe to let your kids wander in costumes late at night...? At least that's maybe what the parents are thinking. Either way, I wanted to give out my candy and I couldn't and I've been sad since.

Top Bottom