What's new

Scored some La Toja from Spain

My co-workers daughter was studying abroad in Spain and I asked if she could grab me a shave stick if she happened to see any at the market. She didn't come across any sticks but she did bring me this. Two large tubes for the $4, not bad
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Both the La Toja soap and cream are wonderful performers, and they're all the better when you consider their price. They must be in the "best bang for your buck" category in the shaving world.

Damn, this is a cream that i also have in my purchase plans, the problem is, i have already enough creams for years. Does it have a printed expiration date on the box or just PAO? How does it compare to Proraso?

They make a Sensitive Skin version of the cream which comes in a white carton. It's even better than the original imo. No stick version if this one though...

They make a Sensitive Skin version of the cream which comes in a white carton. It's even better than the original imo.

I reacted badly (very badly) to the stick last year, but liked the scent so much I have been tempted to try the cream. I'm guessing I'd react to that too. Do you know if the sensitive skin version smells the same as the regular? That might be worth a shot.

--Lee

I reacted badly (very badly) to the stick last year, but liked the scent so much I have been tempted to try the cream. I'm guessing I'd react to that too. Do you know if the sensitive skin version smells the same as the regular? That might be worth a shot.

--Lee

Very similar scent...Bit lighter, less intense imo...Creams come in a HUGE tube...will last quite a long time. But...it is less concentrated than most other tube creams. Going to Spain late Sept so it's stock up time..

Last edited:
My favorite out of the tube creams. And definitely the best value if gotten directly from Spain for $4. The lather and face feel are quite excellent. There may be some truth to the mineral salts. And it's a very unique scent that last a while on my face.

Excellent! I have a tube, although I paid a bit more. Lol. It is some of the slickest stuff I own and I really really like it

Top Bottom