What's new

Creams vs Soaps: The Showdown

Sick of the Status Quo bullies over in the soap forum kicking sand in your face? Tired of people trying to tell you that your preferred product is inferior? Head on over to B&B Video Library, check out today's show, and stand up for your favorite cream!

B&B Radio 06.26.2017 Episode #34

I use both, and don't feel one is substantially better on a whole. There are good and bad in both creams and soaps. The creams are generally easier to lather, depending upon the brush, and some triple milled soaps last longer.

I had been using creams for about a year and only recently started buying soaps to try them out. And I like some of them a lot. For instance, Haslinger Schafmilch is amazing. I love it. So, I'll sit out of this competition as I really don't see it as a competition. If someone wants to throw soap in my face and call me a cream wienie, then so be it. I'll shave with the soap he throws at me and walk away happy. :302:

I had been using creams for about a year and only recently started buying soaps to try them out. And I like some of them a lot. For instance, Haslinger Schafmilch is amazing. I love it. So, I'll sit out of this competition as I really don't see it as a competition. If someone wants to throw soap in my face and call me a cream wienie, then so be it. I'll shave with the soap he throws at me and walk away happy. :302:

Lol I like your take on it. The whole thing was done in fun, and I enjoy using soaps as well as creams. I'd be perfectly happy with anyone throwing soap at me, depending on the velocity.

For the longest time I was definitely in the soap camp, but recently I have found myself reaching for my creams. Regardless of the brand (I only have 5) they always provide a great lather, slick and lots of cushion. As I create my next shaving soap...er...I mean cream (might take a while to break that habit) "to purchase" list I notice it is mostly creams. They usually have a great price point as well. As long as they require a brush I am happy.

Top Bottom