What's new

Qshave butterfly razor

It looks a lot like a rebranded Weishi 9306FL or a clone.
There's a similar one in matte silver finish (I think):
Double Edge Safety Razor Long Handle Butterfly Qshave Open Classic Safety Razor white weishi, 1 Handle & 5 blades-in Razor from Beauty & Health on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I'd be interested in reading a shave report too, looks pretty neat, price is good and since giving away my 9306FL to a friend, I had thought to get one again. If this is similar or the same thing, I just might get it.

In the meantime, I have decided to grab this one:
BAILI Long Handle Double Edge Barber Safety Blade Razor Shaver Butterfly Twist Open +5 Blades +Stand/Base/Holder BD279L-in Razor from Beauty & Health on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I bought that same razor about a month ago. It is an excellent razor, blade is held rigid and level. Aggression and build quality is similar to my 56 flare tip. Not surprising since the razor is based on the Gillette super speed. The finish looks like black chrome and it's flawless. It's a good, solid, heavy razor that should last as long as a Gillette. At the price point, buy it, you won't be sorry.

I bought that same razor about a month ago. It is an excellent razor, blade is held rigid and level. Aggression and build quality is similar to my 56 flare tip. Not surprising since the razor is based on the Gillette super speed. The finish looks like black chrome and it's flawless. It's a good, solid, heavy razor that should last as long as a Gillette. At the price point, buy it, you won't be sorry.
Argh, now I'm tempted...

I got one for $7... Gave it to my brother and he loves it. He also has a bunch of Razors and uses this one for travel. If anything happens to it, no big loss..

Top Bottom