What's new

Another Gem Blade SE razor in the works. Intriguing Rocnel..

Saw this soon to be released Gem blade type SE in Rocnel's instagram post. Very intriguing and unlike everyone else's proposed designs taking the semi-retro look, this one has a very contemporary and "futuristic" look to it. Don't know more details as their post only states that it will be an all S/S 316 monoblock design and construction with the head weighing in at 26 grams. Looks like it's ready for take-off. Very interesting on how this will hold the blade. Notice the comb like feature in the pic. Would like to see a fully assembled one......
IMG_0058.JPG

Saw this soon to be released Gem blade type SE in Rocnel's instagram post. Very intriguing and unlike everyone else's proposed designs taking the semi-retro look, this one has a very contemporary and "futuristic" look to it. Don't know more details as their post only states that it will be an all S/S 316 monoblock design and construction with the head weighing in at 26 grams. Looks like it's ready for take-off. Very interesting on how this will hold the blade. Notice the comb like feature in the pic. Would like to see a fully assembled one......
View attachment 792260
200.gif

Looks intriguing. Does it use a standard model handle to clamp the parts together to hold the blade? Looks like the combed bottom plate must remove for blade replacement.

Saw a thread in another forum and the vendor that will be selling these said the list is $210 and was also saying they would be available in a few weeks.

Anniversary gift or new razor? ... anniversary gift or new razor?

"But honey, we'll have another anniversary next year! Look how cool that razor is!"

Door slams ... the sound of muffled crying behind it.

"Well, at least I'll be clean shaven for divorce court."

Saw a thread in another forum and the vendor that will be selling these said the list is $210 and was also saying they would be available in a few weeks.
$210? That is certainly up there. I might as well wait until they are all out. I mean the offerings from ATT, Blacklands will be out in a couple of weeks also. And PAA might have one available before the year is out. This one really looks cool, but the price is just a little high. I can wait until they are all out and hopefully competition will bring the prices down. Hopefully....:whistling:

I believe that we taking Moore and Moore the price increases like normal...
I know that we are a "niche" and passionate market....BUT!
Do you remember prices when for instance IKON started his business....?
As far as I remember it was under 50$...
We are far from that....

Tam

Top Bottom